(1)

Eren Jaeger 840

  I'm documenting my experience with the girl next door, because I think she's going to be special.
  She does things that are going to get her into trouble with the military police. Does she not care or something? I've seen her steal bread from some venders closer to the hall of the city. She gives slices to this blonde boy that follows her around sometimes. She doesn't talk much, and neither does he. She doesn't have any brothers or sisters, I don't even know if she has parents, I've never seen them before. I've only just seen her.
  She eats like a pig. Me and Mikasa look out the window when we see her sitting on her front porch eating her rations of soup and bread. She shovels it in her mouth like she's never eaten in her life. She gives a lot of her food to the underweight blonde kid, for some reason. Why doesn't she just keep the food for herself?
  Me, Mikasa, the blonde boy, the girl next door, and a couple other kids go to this lady in our neighborhood once a week who teaches us book learning, maybe there I'll ask her what her name is. I've seen her take banana bread from the lady's window, that's the only thing she eats slow. I might invite her over to dinner with us one day, she probably needs a good meal.
  Tomorrow I'll talk to her, when she's outside in her yard. Maybe I'll bring her some bread. I'll have Mikasa watch through the window just in case something happens, just in case, you never know what could happen.
  Anyways, I better go. I'll update tomorrow when I see her.