ʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ| ゼロ

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄| 𝟐 ʏᴇᴀʀs

"Look mommy! Mommy look!"

"Look at what Xavier?" Kyomi asked looking down at him

"No mommy listen at me count" he said pressing play on his tablet

"Go ahead Xay" She smiled down at him

He took a deep breath before he started singing his ABC's along with the video.

"You did good baby" She clapped her hands once he made it all the way to Z.

He smiled hugging Kyomi around her torso making her wrap her arms around him also.

"Okay do it again" She told him and he nodded.

The door bursted open making them look up seeing it was her boyfriend stumbling in.

"Daddy!" Xavier yelled smiling going to run over to him until Kyomi grabbed his arm

"Xavier go in the room" she told her son making him look up.

"Bu- Now Xavier" she pointed making him pout "Now please"

"Okay"

He grabbed his iPad walking away to his room locking the door since that was the normal routine.

"Where the fuck the food at?" Chris asked stumbling back looking in the kitchen

"Bitch ain't I tell you by the time I get back I better see food on the table" he looked at Kyomi as she stood still watching his every move

"Youn hear me talking to you or sumn?" He stood infront of her making her smell the alcohol on his breath

She stepped back and he grabbed her by her neck pulling her back over to him.

"Bitch you deaf?" He tightened his grip around her neck

"Chris let me go" she told him "You're hurting me"

"Aww I'm hurting you?" He pouted letting her go making her nod

He chuckled stepping back like he was about to move away until he looked back punching her.

Blood started to leak out her mouth making her hold onto it.

"I hate when bitches can't obey a nigga" he said looking at her "What? y'all must think yall better than us or sumn"

"Chris I'm so-" he pushed her on the ground before she could finish what she had to say

"I fucking hate yo ass you hear me!?" He hollered "Aint never wanted you or yo fuck ass son"

She shook her head not believing what was coming out his mouth.

He didn't mean it he's just drunk, she thought

"Deep down I really wanted you to kill him but just to keep you around I told you to keep him" he paced around rubbing his head

"You don't mean that, Stop saying that" she spoke up making him look down at her

"Don't tell me what the fuck I don't mean bitch" he told her

He bent down picking her up making her slightly feel relief until he slammed her head into the wall.

She fell down on the floor as blood began to leak out the side of her head while she cried out loud.

"You so fucking weak" he kicked her over.

She hunched over trying to cover her stomach knowing what was coming next.

He began to punch and kick her like she was some crackhead off the street.

"Get off my mommy!" Xavier came running out his room towards them.

"Xavier go back to your room" Kyomi called out hearing his voice as he kept yelling.

The hits to her body stopped and so did Xaviers yelling.

She held onto her stomach waiting on Chris to leave like he would usually do after he would beat her.

A loud noise went off than a small thud hit the ground making Kyomi get up slowly.

She covered her mouth as tears streamed down her face seeing her son on the ground laying in a pool of blood.

"Xavier!" She yelled going over to him "Xavier! Xavier please!"

She shook him trying to wake him up but his body was limp.

"Why?" She cried putting him in her arms

"I'm sorry...so sorry baby" her voice cracked putting him close to her body

She looked down at her stained pants, her stomach felt empty she couldn't feel a thing.

He killed both of them.

•••
This was supposed to be more emotional like I wanted it to hit y'all chest but I guess this will work too 🥱🤷🏾‍♀️