"Bath $ex"

Warning

This is 21+

This is next level shit ;)

As I sank deeper into the warm water, the tightness in my muscles slowly melted away. I took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of the oils floating around me. The soft playlist on my phone rang through the bathroom, echoing down the hall where a special someone just so happened to be waking. (His name) opened the door, looking at me with a loving stare.

Him: "There's my babygirl."

~He said, coming closer to me

He sat on the edge of the tub, reaching down to cup my cheeks. I leaned into him, giving him a much-needed kiss. The feeling of his lips against mine had me clenching my thighs. The spark between us was enough to make my head spin. I mo*ned against his mouth, giving him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue past my lips. But instead, he broke away.

Him: "Not now, baby. I just want to say hi."

~He said rubbing thumbs up and down my cheeks

You: "Why don't you join me?"

~I asked, coming back for another kiss

He chuckled lightly and shook his head.

Him: "No, baby. I just want you to relax, I'll order some dinner."

He almost stood up to walk away when an evil little thought popped into my head. I lifted my wet hand up, out of the tub and grabbed his neck, soaking his shirt. I gasped to myself, trying to play innocent.

You: "Oops?"

~I said half-heartedly

He looked at his shirt then down at me.

Him: "That's how it is, huh? You naughty little girl."

~He unties his necktie and took off his jacket

I sank down into the bath and watched him strip down to his smile. He slowly entered the tub, easing himself below the water. I moved in closer straddling his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently glided my slit over his throbbing tip.

Him: "Babygirl, now is not the time for teasing."

~He pulled me in, kissing my lips passionately

Without thinking, I sank down on his c*ck and we both moaned instantly, surrendering to each other. His hands held my hips as I move up and down above him. The water started to wave and rock around us, crashing into the sides of the tub. As much as I wanted to move faster, I didn't want to end up with a flooded bathroom. He quickly took action, unplugging the drain and turning me over onto my back. I flung my leg over the side of the tub, widening my legs to have the perfect angle. He slides back into me, thrusting vigorously. As the water went down, gravity started to set in. His movements became rougher, harder, faster. I screamed out his name, getting closer to my climax by the second.

You: "(His name). I'm gonna c*m."

~I mo*ned

He buried his face into my neck, groaning and kissing along my sweet spot. His kisses started getting sloppy as he came deep inside me. I clung to him, trying my hardest to match his frantic thrusts.

Him: "Oh, f*ck!"

~He growled

We both laid there after finishing, relaxing in the empty tub. I kissed his shoulder and grazed down at the marks I made on his back. He lifted his head and gave me a proper kiss on the lips.

Him: "Now, I'll order dinner."

You: "Good idea. After that, I'm feeling famished."

~I replied with a giggle

THE END!