Alcoholism Goes Delightfully With Fries

Before I could respond, Mateo had engulfed me in a hug. I started sobbing into his shirt. After a few minutes of me crying, the tears began to slow down. Mateo was rubbing circles in my back. I pulled away to look at him.

"Sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed that I was acting like this.

"It's okay. How about you go take a shower to relax, and I go get us some real breakfast? Okay?" Mateo asks. I couldn't tell if it was pity in his eyes or if it was a look filled with genuine concern. I guess I wasn't used to seeing either, so it was difficult to distinguish between them.

I nodded. Mateo used his thumbs to wipe the tears off my cheeks. I'm not sure what made the action feel so intimate. "Be back in 15 minutes, okay?"

"Thank you," I whisper, my voice hoarse from the intense mental breakdown that just happened. Mateo placed a chaste kiss on my lips before grabbing his keys off the counter and disappearing out the front door. I'm sure my cheeks are red because they are burning.

I make my way to my bathroom, the only one in the apartment. It connects to my bedroom. I've never really understood why, because what if I had company over and didn't want them in my room?

I put on my go-to station on Pandora and set my phone on the sink. The reflection that is staring back at me is looking quite rough. Last night's make-up run down my cheeks, and my hair is sticking up in angles I hadn't thought possible. I strip down and let the water hit my back for a bit before starting to wash up.

I'm not sure how long I was in there, maybe three and a half songs. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I swipe my hand over the fogged up mirror and inspect my reflection again. It's still not great, but it's no worse than usual.

I exit the bathroom and step into my room. Just as I am about to drop my towel, Mateo bursts in, holding a bag of McDonald's and a bottle of vodka.

"Don't you knock!" I yell, clutching my towel close to my waist.

"Honestly, I was kind of hoping for the towel to not be there. Nice hickey, by the way." Mateo laughs.

"Be quiet," I grumble. I grab some clothes from one of my drawers. "Give me a minute." I hear a plop, which I assume is the sound that results from a six-foot-something giant flopping on my bed.

I grabbed a white hoodie that says make me in black letters. The pants are the one pair of clothing I own was more than 15 dollars, black Nike sweatpants. I pull them on before I towel off my hair. I don't bother to style it.

I open the door, and the first thing to come out of Mateo's mouth is, "That sweatshirt proves that you're definitely a kinky bottom."

"Shut up," I mumble. My cheeks are beginning to burn. I sit down next to Mateo on my bed and reach for the bag. I eye the vodka. I raise my eyebrows at Mateo.

His reply is, "What? Alcoholism goes delightfully with fries." Mateo takes the top off the bottle before drinking some.

"Boy, it's not even noon." I laugh, reaching into the bag for some fries.

"It's like eleven-thirty, so I was rounding up." He shrugs before chomping down on some fries.

"You know normal people wait till at least five to start drinking."

"It's called day drinking. You'll understand when you're older, sweetheart," Mateo screws the top back on the bottle.

I shovel my few fries in my own mouth before responding. "Mateo, I'm pretty sure we're the same age."

"Well, when's your birthday?" Mateo asks, punctuating his statement with a swig of vodka. I can't imagine drinking more, especially since my head has a dull throb since I woke.

"July 12th," I answer, eating some more food from the McDonald's bag.

"So you're only 17, as a senior? That's unfortunate." Mateo tsks as he shakes his head.

"Okay, when's your birthday?" I shoot back, a little offended by his comment.

"November 5th. I'm an adult." Of course, he's a Scorpio. "Unlike you, you're just a baby." Mateo ruffles my hair before saying, "My baby."

I'm pretty sure I melted after that. My heart also may have skipped a beat. Mateo better quit acting all sweet, or I will fall into a rabbit hole that I may never come out of. I might stay because I don't want to get out. I probably won't want to get out of the rabbit hole, especially if it looks like a goddamn Greek God.

"What?" I look up from my fries at him. I don't know if just looking for Mateo to clarify what he said. Or if I just want him to call me his baby again.

Mateo softly grabs my chin. "My baby," He whispers.

"One more time. I don't think the monster in the closet heard you," I breathe out. I know it's irrational, but I feel like if I talk too loud, I'll wake up from this beautiful dream. When I wake up, I know Mateo will disappear, leaving me alone again.

Mateo leans in close to my ear and whispers, "My baby." He nips my ear lobe. I bite my lip to stop the small moan that wants to fall from my lips.

Mateo grabs the bag from my hand and places it on the bed. He begins kissing down my neck. I don't know what kind of good deed I did to deserve this man all over me twice today, but I would love to know. That way, I can repeat my action.

Mateo pulls me onto his lap and starts kissing my neck. He lets his hands wander across my body. In response, I grind on him a bit. Mateo lets out my name as a groan. He pulls away from my neck, allowing me to kiss his neck.

Mateo starts to pull my shirt off and chucks it across the room. I grab onto the bottom of his shirt to do the same. Mateo flips us over and presses me to the bed. Mateo slips his hand into my sweat pants. Mateo's hand is resting on me, and he says, "No underwear? Were you expecting this?"

"N-no." Mateo pulls my dick out of my pants. I gasp as Mateo wraps his hand around my length. He begins to move up and down, quickening his pace. "Oh, god." If someone asked me a week ago what I would be doing next Saturday, my answer would definitely not have been I'll be getting a hand job in my bed.

Mateo continues like this for a bit, and then he leans and takes me in his mouth. He starts to bob his head up and down. I tangle my hands in his hair and mutter obscenities as Mateo's hands and mouth work miracles.

"I'm, I'm gonna-" I moan and finish in his mouth. "Fuck." I mutter.

Mateo pulls my sweat pants back up and looks me up and down. He swipes a finger across his bottom lip and says, "Now that's what I call breakfast." He chuckles lightly. 

Ooo. 'Bout time Finn gets some action.