1- The Argument

Natsuki's POV

"YURI, YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT! YOU GOT NO NECESSITY TO BE IN THIS WORLD! YOU'RE ONLY FRIENDS ARE BOOKS AND NO ONE ELSE! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'D RATHER SEE YOU DEAD IN YOUR GRAVESTONE, FAR IN THE MOUNTAINS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN REMEMBER YOUR DISGUSTING SHAME EVER AGAIN! YOU'RE SO STUPID! I JUST WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED!".

I let everything out. I just had to. "....I-I need t-to go...". She grabbed her belongings and bolted out of the club room as fast as she could. I didn't care. She deserved to hear my thoughts anyways.

Monika and Sayori both had shocked looks on their face. "...Natsuk-", "WHAT WAS THAT FOR NATSUKI!?!?", Monika was cut off by Sayori shouting at me at full force, shaking my shoulders violently.

"S-SAYORI, STOOOP T-THAAAT!!!", I demanded. She stopped shaking me, but had a tight grip to my shoulders. "WHY. DID. YOU. DO. THAT.", she said in a serious tone. "What? She needed those words delivered to her senses. And besides, she is an idio-.", "Okay everyone, club meeting is over. Natsuki, can you stay here a little longer? I need to talk to you real quick." Monika disappointingly said to the both of us.

I gulped silently. No one in the club messes with her. Sayori grabbed her stuff as quietly as she could and exited the club room. All I was in for was a punishment I'll never forget. She walked up to me. I adverted my eyes to the floor and awaited my death. "Natsuki, care to explain on what just happened?", she said in a bland voice tone. "....", I just stared at the floor.

"So you're not going to te-", " IM SO SORRY! I SHOULDN'T HAD SAID THOSE THINGS TO HER. I SPOKE WITHOUT THINKING! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!", I blurted out, tears all over my face.

"....Natsuki, why are you apologizing to me? Shouldn't you be saying this to Yuri?". She's right, why am I saying this to her?

"W-Well, it's j-just t-that I, u-umm....", I struggle to find the right words to tell her, stuttering in the process. I wiped my tears off. Monika giggles softly. "Come on Natsuki, me and Sayori both know you have a thing for the purple gal.", she calmly said. "Wait..... WHAAAATT!?!?", I could feel my face heating up. I probably look like and tomato idiot right now.

"how could you possibly have kno- I MEAN, T-THAT'S A TERRIBLY DIRTY LIE FOR A YOUNG LADY LIKE YOU TO BELIVE IN, B-BAKA!". Yep. Even I'm shocked from what I just said.

"Oh sweet, little innocent Natsuki, you make it so obvious! I mean, you always blush when you're around her. On Wednesday, you were about to ask her is she wanted to sit with you during lunch, and today you asked her is she wanted to read some of your manga, but sh-", I spoke up, "She rejected my request and said to me that manga is only for children.".

I sighed. "It's all my fault for saying those things that weren't actually true.". I feel like the world most idiotic person.

"Okay, what's the deal of everyone cutting me off today?!", She said in a jokingly manner. I didn't respond. I truly felt terrible for hurting Yuri's feelings. "But seriously, when are you going to confess?".

"I-I....don't know. I'm not sure if she even wants to see me again...". I'm probably right about that statement, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't want to talk to me for a very long time. "...Hey, I have a perfect way for you guys to confess to each other!", she said in a cheery tone. "Well, let me guess. You and Sayori are going to push us into a canoe and I'm going to sing some cheesey love song with this raspy voice that I have and then she's gonna kiss me. Ta-Da!!", I said in a sarcastic tone and doing jazz hands in the last part.

"Well, now that you've just said it, that would be a pretty nice set up for you guys, but I'm thinking of something better~". I'm actually surprised that Monika is willing to help me, I mean, no one does, but in the way she talked, I'm a little bit scared. I hope it's nothing too extreme...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
Welp, that's the first chapter. To be honest, I kinda like on how it turned out, and I hope you liked it too! Anyways, feel free to comment your opinions on this book so far and I guess I'll see you next chapter!
-hehehehe