Start of the year

Izuku's pov

HI!  I'm Izuku Midoriya as you may already know and I'm currently on my way to class. We just got off summer break so I'm really excited to see my friends  again this year , I spent the summer with my mom  obviously, we took a road trip on the first few weeks of summer and did some random stuff after you know, just normal stuff, but we're getting off topic here, as i was saying, class, I was heading to class, god I missed my friends so much. 

I finally reached the 2-A classroom, It almost feels like nothing has changed at all, other than the fact that we've all matured nicely and got a better handle of our quirks and stuff like that . Everyone was in a  different group conversing amongst themselves. 

Mr. Aizawa walked in the room but different from last year, we all noticed and quietly made our way to our assigned seats.

"Alright, this is looking better than expected" Mr. Aizawa stated, i guess we could take that as a compliment? As always Mr. Aizawa was a mystery, you can never tell what's on his mind or even understand certain things he said majority of  the time. " Alright, listen up kids because  I have  important news." 

At this point all of us were confused, I mean we all expected something cmon, Its U.A we're talking about here. "so, this is kinda sudden, but we have new students with us this school year, three new students to be  precise." I was getting all excited and giddy at this point ' I can't wait to analyze their quirks, they must be soooo cool omgomgomggggg' I thought, and you guessed it, with my deep thinking, comes my muttering, almost everyone was staring at me, but  I'm pretty sure they're all used to it by now.  Mr. Aizawa continued to speak " You may enter" 

And just like that our new classmates entered the room.

Sorry to my new readers here, as you can see  in the title, this book is under editing so if your reading this rn, I truly apologize for the length of this edited chapter. And as for my long time readers THANK YOU truly for sticking with me it  really means a lot to me honestly and I love and appreciate  each and everyone of you. Thank you again <3. And stay tuned for the next edited parts of this book.