chapter 1 the turtles patrol while meeting a kid

Leonardo's pov 

My brothers and i were out on patrol we ran across the rooftops like a bunch of goofballs sure were mutants and teenagers but that doesn't mean we should be going out and defending the people of NYC right. "raph can you pick up the pace your falling behind again hurry up or next time I'm not waiting for ya ya dork'' i said to my little brother Raphael. Raphael is my first little brother.

there's him donnie and mikey. raph has a big temper. ''I'm comin leo hold on to ya shell would ya gee fearless i didn't know you were so pushy damn.'' raph said annoyed when i told him to hurry. raph's been calling me fearless a lot sense we were kids. ''ok so what's the plan again'' mikey asked and we groan in annoyance. ''mikey we've been over this that building had the same logo as the van that kidnapped the family so if we wait here long enough he'll have to show his face eventually.'' i said explain the plan...again. 

my brothers and i sat around and waited i stood for hours waiting while mikey raph and donnie did whatever. two more hours go by and raph got annoyed. ''give it up already the guy's not goin to show up'' raph said. ''we just have to be patient'' ''no you need to come with a better plan because the four of us are sitting here with our thumbs up our noses''

 ''i don't think they fit'' ''is pointless'' just when raph said i grin and i look down. ''you sure about that raph'' ''he just showed up didn't he'' i grin and raph looked down. ''should've complained two hours ago'' he walked away and we all jump down. 

we surround this guy he was the same guy from last night. ''what do you want'' the guy said as we got closer to him. ''ok buddy we can do this easy way or my vote the hard way'' ''yeah look at this logically there's four of us and only one of you what are you going to do'' donnie said as we took out our weapons. just then a guy pulled out a alien gun.

 he shoots at up and he got in the van then started to drive off. ''he's getting away again'' donnie said. ''no he's not'' i said with a straight face and we got on the rooftops. then we started to chase the guy in the van. we ran after him as i noticed someone on the rooftops running. there face was covered and they were fast. the person on the rooftops pulled out a gun and they shot at the van. *gun shots* who the heck is that and why are they shooting at him'' raph asked as we see the person shooting at the van.

i jump up and i throw a star and it hit the tire. the guy drives out of control before crashing. i land on another rooftop. ''now were getting somewhere.'' with that i saw the person on the same rooftop as me. ''what the'' i looked at them and they stand there like as if it wanted to attack me. i unsheathed my sword and the person backed up once.

 ''i-i don't want to fight you i just thought you needed some help that's all'' it was a....girl a girl was standing in front of me. ''who are you'' i said as i point my sword at them. ''that's somethin i rather keep to myself but you can call me night'' night said with a worried tone. she was hoping i wont attack. 

i wanted to but she seems like the type of person to help not to fight. ''ok...night help us and we'll talk after k'' i said sheathing my sword. she relaxed and she steps towards me. ''so how old are you'' i ask. she looked at the van. ''15 nearly 16'' she answered and we both jump down. we walk over to my brothers and the guy came out. night grabs the guy and she tossed in front of mikey and donnie. ''who are you'' i said and he looks at us.

 ''the names snake and i got nothing to say to you hideous freaks.'' ''wow that's a little uncalled for'' night crossed her arms and looked the guy. ''you your the guy they want'' ''so you recognized me im faltered'' night then pulled out a nice dagger and she rests the tip on her thigh. as if she was acting to stab her self. 

so you brought them something i need somethin that you should keep away from before it happens to you. they don't want there new old friend getting....mutated'' she whispers that last part to him and his eyes widen. ''how do you know about that'' snake asked with more fear than anger. ''because i was one of those people remember me snake your the first guy to capture me hurt me and now that im standin right here i think