Chapter 1 - The past is in the past.

*Evangeline's point of view*

Hey, I'm Evangeline. Evangeline Jones and I sure as hell have a story for you! Since birth I was abandoned and have lost hope for all humanity. Dramatic. I know but I had every right, then finally on my 4th birthday I was taken care of by my adopted family.

They were incredibly lovely they had a kid of their own before I came along, a boy in fact! His name was Jay Jones he was a little older than me ... 8 at the time at first we really didn't get along. Like seriously ... Didn't get along, he locked me up in the attic one time when I accidently raised my voice at him because he called me a liar. Thinking back it wasn't that serious but I've got a lot of pride and a non existent reputation which I had to up hold for my teddies, so naturally I got annoyed.

At first he thought he thought his parents hated him and adopted me only to get back at him and for me to torture him. *Coughs* Clearly he's been an only child for wayyyyy to long and has now developed issues which we won't go too into right now.

Other than the evil older brother Jay, ughh isn't his name just soooo annoying and just makes you want to smack him! No? Guess you'll just have to keep listening. Right so other than Jay being the only real problem in my life most of my life is great, I mean for my 12th birthday mum and dad got me a little yorkie puppy which I called buttercup and ever since then my life has been amazing buttercup was always my partner in crime and with her by my side I felt invisible and undefeated.

2 More years pass by my "brother" is 18 we are keeping our relationship neutral for mums and dads sake we agreed to get along as they both at least deserve that. I am 14! Yay?! I've been kicked out of many my secondary schools and am now probably on my 5th one?? Yeah, mum isn't too happy about that but dad on the other hand is proud that I'm not a push over.

I'll be transferred into a new school 2 or 3 months after my 15th birthday and once again I'll be "the mystery new girl" ooooooooo for the 6th time! After the 4th time it got boring, not I at least try to make 1 friend in each school so far .... I was not successful. But I was hopeful, which is better than nothing.

My 15th was finally coming and I couldn't be more happy but in the week leading up to it there was so much unfortunate events you wouldn't be able to fit it into even a 10 year space gap, which says a lot about my life. I attracted trouble, I didn't want to but trouble and I were like to magnets constantly waiting for each other.

[7 days before Evangeline's 15th birthday]
{Day 7}

Tonight at 12:30pm there was a very dangerous robbery at our neighbours house, 4 large men dressed in black kicked the door down and split up, 2 went up stairs while the other 2 looked around downstairs. The neighbours were an elderly couple so I really don't understand why anyone would want to do them any harm or better yet try and rob them. But what the robers found was shocking! And confusing! Why would they even have that and those information ... It was all too much.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey! Girls and boys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far, I know this first chapter and in general the first few may be a little short but I promise they will get better, they will get longer, and most of all more secrets shall be revealed as the story goes on. So bare with me!! Also hope you all had a nice Christmas. xx