𝓢𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Klaus finally found love

Klaus finally found love. Not the romantic type of love, but the maternal love he never got from the woman he believed was his mother. For years he carried the guilt of killing "his" mother. When in reality Esther was nothing to him. He could be at peace with what he had done and now he had a much better reason on to why she deserved to die. Now, his actual mother stood in the same room as him.

But, even when he was happy about having his mother with him. There was doubt. Had she abandoned them? Did she not love them? "I did love you and your siblings. I always have and I always will" she said startling Klaus from his thoughts. "Freya, Finn and Elijah were my oldest children. Sons and daughters of Elijah, a warrior from the village before Mystic Falls. He died in battle. Later on, your father, Ansel had asked to court me, he accepted me with my three children. I gave him four children, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik" she could feel the tears swelling in her eyes.

"Ansel died from the new disease that was spreading. Ayana, I'm sure you know of her" Klaus nodded. "She had told me of a new land. Free of illness and any disease. All alone and with seven children. I had to protect you. And so, we moved to the new world. Now known as Mystic Falls. A few weeks after I arrived I met Esther and her sister, Dahlia. We became fast friends, and we even got along well. Freya and Finn got their magic from their father, Elijah. Kol and Rebekah from an ancestor of Ansel. I believe his mother's great-great grandmother. And from him is where you get your werewolf side" Klaus took it at all in. "I never wanted to leave. If I had the choice I would've stayed by your side forever. Take it I can't die. Esther and her sister came to visit me one day. She had told me she could not bear any children, no spell could help her" she took a deep breath as a few tears rolled down her cheek.

 She had told me she could not bear any children, no spell could help her" she took a deep breath as a few tears rolled down her cheek

"She had been married to Mikael for a little while by then, and she had given him no sons, no daughters. She had told me Mikael wanted children. And there was only one woman who had children who could pass on as theirs. My children. Before I could even react I was gone. I woke up only a few months ago. When Bonnie Bennet woke Mikael she woke me as well" she walked towards her son and took his hand. "I would have never left your side, Nik. You're my son. My sweet, sweet boy" he engulfed his mother in a hug as he cried. "It's okay, darling. I'm here now" she kissed the top of his head. "And I promise you, I will never leave you alone" she said with a smile.