ʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ| 一

𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐈' 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ, ᴀʟᴀʙᴀᴍᴀ|𝟱:𝟯𝟰ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ᴋᴏʙʏ's sᴀʟᴏɴ

𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐈' 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ, ᴀʟᴀʙᴀᴍᴀ|𝟱:𝟯𝟰
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ᴋᴏʙʏ's sᴀʟᴏɴ

"You off now?" Koby asked looking my way once my client left

"Yeah I got work to do at home" I told him

"You don't get tired of working all day?"

I shook my head cleaning up my area since I finished my last head for the day.

"I need to be more like you" Jania pointed "Always working and getting money"

The door bell rung indicating someone walked into the shop making us turn our heads.

"Here her messy ass come" Jania mumbled

"Hey y'all" Bella waved looking around at all of us.

Her eyes stopped at me and I grabbed my head already knowing she was gonna have something to say like she always does.

"Hey Miss Ky" she waved looking me up and down

"Where's your son?"

"You ain't even have to do that" Koby told her

"Oh my bad" she hissed making me roll my eyes

"Don't worry about my son worry about yo cemetery ass pussy" I bucked at her making her flinch

"With allem babies you killed"

I shook my head letting Jania handle the rest as I made my way out the shop.

"Damn Ky!" One of the guys at the barbershop across from us hollered at me

I ignored his cat calls getting in my car. I put my things in the back before I started the car driving out the shop parking lot.

I turned the volume up as 'the worst' by Jhene Aiko played.

"Please don't take this personal
But you ain't shit
And you weren't special" I sung my heart out riding pass one of the neighborhoods to get my way home.

I hated passing through here, they always had shootouts and I was scared one day I might get caught in a crossfire.

Like a bitch don't wanna die this early.

I was getting ready to turn the corner to leave out the neighborhood until I seen someone laying on the ground in a pool of blood as they tried to scoot away.

I rode pass the person contemplating on if I should stop and help.

No mind yo business Ky.

I shook my head stopping the car and getting out.

"Are you okay?" I ran over to him

"I'm good"

"You sure?" I asked

Well nah duh he's not Kyomi.

He looked at me for a second as he kept trying to scoot away with the blood following his trace.

"Don't call the pol-

His eyes rolled to the back of his head before he passed out.

I ran over to him quickly catching his head before it could hit the ground.

Omg he's dead what am I supposed to do?

Check his pulse? Give him mouth to mouth?

It finally clicked in my head from what I learned in class. I checked his pulse feeling it so that told me he was still alive.

"Okay friend what am I supposed to do now?" I looked at his limp body

He said not to call the police or that was what he was trying to say, so what am I supposed to do?

"Should I take you home?"

I stood up thinking on how was I gonna get him to my car without people thinking I was trying to kidnap him.

I looked round just incase their were some people watching.
Before I picked him up letting him stand on his two feet even though he was limp. I slowly dragged him to the car putting him in the backseat.

I looked back checking if he had left anything on the ground.

I got in the car driving off to my home.

dang now how am I going to get him up the stairs?

I got him out the same way I got him in than made my way up the stairs.

"The way I'm doing all this i better get paid" I mumbled unlocking the door

I walked over to the couch laying him down gently.

I quickly shut the door before I went into the bathroom grabbing my first aid kit.

"I don't know how to stitch just yet but I hope this works out friend" I said sitting beside him

I took his shirt off looking at his bullet wounds to the chest and lower stomach.

"Dang who was out for your head?" I mumbled

I took the shells out putting them on the side of me before cleaning his wound out while hummed to the song I was listening to earlier.

I put the Vaseline around his wounds just cause before I put the bandages on his chest.

Nursing school really paid off

I stood up going into my room grabbing a wife beater putting it on his chest.

He ain't a kid anymore he can do it himself.

I huffed going back into my room to take my clothes off since it was covered in blood.

I literally just saved a strangers life.

Once I took a quick shower cleaning all the blood off me and changed I made my way back out.

I was cautious leaving him in my home with no supervision, he could be a-

"Where the hell did he go?" I asked looking around seeing he was gone

Everything was here but him.

I looked towards the coffee table seeing a wad of money just laying there.

Why would he leave his money?