➽Chapter 32

It has been a month since Revati had given birth to Reyansh and Adviti

It has been a month since Revati had given birth to Reyansh and Adviti. Reyansh was perfectly fine now and today they were returning home and Meher was not visible in the house nowadays due to her shoots.

The Chauhan House was buzzing with energy, everyone going here and there decorating the whole place to welcome the baby. The ladies were screaming orders on the workers whereas the men were trying their best to calm them down, keyword being trying.

Meanwhile, Adhyan and Revati were wrapping everything in the hospital. After an hour they finished with everything and left for their house. The whole deal was a surprise for Adhyan and Revati.

Revati was holding Reyansh as Adhyan was holding the rest of the stuff as they entered their house. They had taken two steps inside when they heard people shouting “Welcome Home!

Revati and Adhyan were startled and a smile crept on their face as they looked up to see their family members there with huge smiles and the living room completely decorated to welcome Reyansh.

They were stopped at the entrance by Erisha who burst a party popper as they entered. “Move aside Eri, let me do their aarti before they come inside.” Sushila said and did their aarti and placed a black dot behind Reyansh and Revati's ear to ward off evil eyes and as she did so two more party poppers were burst by Dishank and Vritika.

They later took Reyansh in front of the photo frames deceased family members to take their blessings. After going from there they cut a cake brought by Dishank.

They were all sitting talking with each other when Revati's phone started ringing. She saw her phone to see an incoming video call from Samay. “Bhabhi, I knew Bhai is useless but even you didn't call me! I am hurt.” He dramatized as soon as Revati picked the call.

I am here Sam.” Adhyan said offended.

As if I care.” Sam muttered rolling his eyes. “Come on now, don't waste time. Show me my nephew after all I am his best chachu!” Sam said and was replied with an eye roll from Dishank.

He is playing with his Dadi as of now.” Vritika answered and as on cue they heard Sushila saying “Mera laal! I love you so much!

Sam shouted through the phone “Badi maa, leave your laal neela and peela! Let me see my nephew.” And Sushila came there “Only he was left now, were all the others less.” Sushila said referring to how everyone wanted to play with Reyansh and were fighting for him.

Aww! He looks so cutee! Just like me!” Sam cooed as he saw Reyansh as Erisha retorted saying,“You and cute? Hah! What a joke!” And everyone else simply ignored them and Reyansh giggled happily indicating that he loved seeing them fight.

They talked for a while and then ended the call as Samay had to be somewhere. They all returned to their respective rooms to take rest.

Adhyan and Revati walked in their room and saw a cradle there which was decorated in an amazing way and Reyansh's name was written on it. They placed Reyansh there and making sure he was comfortable moved to their bed.

✦✧✦✧

Dishank was pacing around the room talking on his phone. “Yeah, do it. I don't care..... Yeah I know. She shouldn't know at any cost. Yeah! The other one in that resort. Do it as fast as possi-” “What are you doing?” Dishank was cut off by Vritika who just entered.

"Uh.. Um Nothing!” Dishank stuttered and a confused Vritika nodded nonetheless. “Vritika I need to go now, something important has come up. I'll be back by 4 or 5. Also I'm taking mom out tonight for dinner!” Dishank said and left after kissing Vritika on her forehead.

Weird!Vritika shook her head.

✦✧✦✧

Dishank came shouting his mother's name in excitement. Nalini ran towards him in surprise and confusion.

Dish what's wrong why are you shouting?” Nalini asked but instead of getting a reply Dishank grabbed her hand lightly and kept a package on it and said, “Maa, get ready I have a surprise for you.”

“But where are we going Dish?” to which she received a reply “Maa, there is something called as surprise please go and get ready.” Dishank said and pushed her towards her room.

He went to his room and then told his plan to Vritika, who happily supported his plan.

Dishank got ready and then waited for Nalini in his car.

Yaar, be it mom or wife, they both take so much time to getting ready.” he murmured to himself.

Nalini came soon and Dishank drove towards the destination.

Beta, where are we going? Please tell me now.” Nalini asked one more time to which Dishank sighed and replied, “On a mother son date, just like we used to go when I was a child.”

Nalini smiled, “Why all of a sudden?”

“Well, I was missing my mom and so I thought why not relive my childhood. Anyway we have reached our destination.”  Dishank said as they both went towards a dhaba type restaurant in a resort where Nalini used to take Dishank in childhood.

This place is still the same.”,Nalini said as they entered the place.

Dishank had booked a table for them already and had already given the order.

They both spent the time talking and reliving Dishank's childhood.

“...then remember you had promised me, you'll marry a girl of my choice when you saw that movie in which the leads ran from home and got married. But then you did the same...” Nalini was speaking but stopped all of a sudden.

Ma, why do you not like Vritika? She is intelligent, beautiful and even caring. She even respects you alot. Why don't you accept her for my sake? Don't you wish happiness for me? You know, we are thinking to start our own little family but I don't wish to do that before you readily accept her as my wife and you daughter in law. I won't force you, just think about this.” Dishank said and Nalini was unable to give him a reply.

Why don't I like that girl? She proved that she is good enough for my child and even for the family but why can't I accept her?” Nalini thought.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, here's the update.
So Reyansh and Revati are back home.
And Dishank is planning something big.
So how was the update?
Next update after the update reaches 115 comment.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!