When the queen return

I walk through the house with an old dog by my side. Her name is Luna, she's the alpha over wolves but someone says she can't be that because she's a dog, I don't believe that, I know what she is and that's what matters. Suddenly I see a knight in armor that shines like the sun. I said, " who are you?" He looked at me and bowed, he said "my name is Chad. I serve a lord called Robb." I nodded and said, "I heard that name before but I don't think he's a lord yet."  the knight looked at me with an expression that said " what? He is?" I sighed and said, " if he is then he should come to me, I'll give him a roof and more." the knight lighted up and smiled. He thanked me and said " I'll always read your loyalty my grace" and then he went off. I smiled and walked away. I decided to send a raven to Robb and ask him for dinner. (If he is a lord, he won't be able to decline my offer) I thought. Suddenly Luna started to bark, I went to where she was and saw through the door. I saw something that I couldn't describe, but I'll say it's looked like a dragon but I know that it couldn't be, the only dragons I know are my dragons and they're not home. I said to luna to stay, then I looked out of the door and saw...