★23★

Vote & comment :)

Vote & comment :)

★ ☆ ★

This week is the city cheerleading finals.

Shortly after you and Kevin broke up you quit the cheerleading team.

Lisa and Kelly are worried that if they don't find a cheerleader to replace Nancy Zyler they could lose the finals.

"What's wrong with Nancy?", Zack asked.

"She came down with the chicken pox", Kelly answered.

"Boy, talk about your lack of school spirit", Screech said.

"Hey Jessie, why don't you do it? You know the cheers", Slater said.

"Me?"

"Yeah", he said.

"A cheerleader?" Jessie scoffs, "I'm class president not some silly school girl".

"Ooh", Slater said looking away.

"Silly schoolgirl?", Lisa asked, putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh please, somebody sound the snoot alarm", Kelly said.

You roll your eyes, "Jessie, just because you don't like cheerleading or have any interest in it, doesn't mean you get to bash them. How would you feel if someone called you a nerdy, stuck up chick, who is too insecure about her height to date most of the boys at school".

"Oof", Zack said, trying to hold back a laugh, while Slater and Screech look away from the two of you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say all of that", you said.

"No it's fine, what you said was true. I didn't mean what I said either", she said looking down. "And since you feel that way why don't you rejoin the team?", Jessie said.

"That's a great idea!", Lisa said.

"Right, at least that way we won't have to go search for anyone when we have the perfect person right here", Kelly said.

"No, no, no", you said, shaking your head.

"Oh c'mon muffin, why not?", Slater asked.

"Yeah?", Zack asked.

"I just don't want to alright?", you said, raising your voice hoping they would get the hint and move on.