𝓞𝓬𝓱𝓸

WHERE ARE THEY?!

You can fight any person in the world at any time

You can fight any person in the world at any time. But you cannot fight nor stop a mother who wants to find her children. Klaus Mikaelson had truly been afraid of one person. Mikael, the man he believed was his father. But, when he told his mother that Stefan Salvatore took her other children and hid their coffins, Mystic Falls shook as it had never done before. People were afraid, nothing like that had ever happened in the "quiet" town. Bonnie Bennet felt the energy force that shook the town and even she was afraid of it. Dean, Sam, and Klaus tried to calm her and it took them a good few hours to do so. Rhaenyra was willing to destroy the town to find her children. But, Klaus Mikaelson himself had told her that was not the way. Klaus had said no violence which shocked her and the Winchester brothers. Dean and Klaus did not like each other at all. It was arguments and fights whenever the two were together.

MYSTIC GRILL

Elena and Damon are talking to each other by the bar. "Noted. See if I can make any improvements" Rhaenyra heard as she walked into the Grill with Klaus and Tony. "Don't mind us" Klaus said as he leads his mother towards the bar. "Klaus" Elena said. "Klaus' Mommy. You're gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon asked. Rhaenyra and Klaus ignore him. Tony shows up behind the mother and son. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" Klaus told him. "I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour" Damon stated. "My daughter is missing" Rhaenyra looks right towards Elena, Damon stands right in front of her and Rhaenyra smirks. "Relax, Damon. I'm not gonna do anything to her, not yet anyway. You can be a vampire all you want but you can't always protect her. In fact, I don't even have to touch her to kill her" Rhaenyra kept her eyes on Elena.

Soon enough, the doppelgänger began to have trouble breathing. Damon began to panic because there was nothing he could do. Elena was scared she could feel herself falling asleep. "I know you have my daughter, return her to me before the day ends, or your little brother dies. I will go after your friends one by one until there is no one left. And I promise you this, Elena Gilbert. I will make it hurt" she finally allowed Elena to breathe and walked away. Klaus smirked at the vampire and doppelgänger. "Well, I see there is no need for my threats, I am sure my mother has covered it all. I do want to know where Stefan is" Klaus said. "Stefan skipped town the second you set him free" Damon replied. "Well, you see that is a shame," Klaus said, throwing a dart hitting a bulls-eye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine" Klaus told them. "That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem" Klaus grins at Elena. "You have your task and if you or those you love want to live I suggest you get to work" he walked away.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Elena opens the door, Rhaenyra stands outside. "Thank you for coming" Rhaenyra didn't say anything else, she just entered the house. "I trust you have some news of Stefan?" she asked. "I couldn't find him. But I have something else" Elena leads her to the cellar. Elena opens the door where Rebekah lies on the ground, daggered. "My sweet daughter" she leans to pick her up. "You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal" Elena states. "My daughter for your brother. Consider him spared" she replies. "You should know I was the one who daggered Rebekah. When she wakes she'll come after me" Rhaenyra picked up her daughter and made her way out. She stopped at the door. "Well that sounds like a Rebekah and Elena problem" and with that, she disappeared. Rhaneyra took Rebekah to Klaus, he knew how to wake them.

FOUNDER'S HALL

Rhaneyra and Klaus were at the Founder's Party when Damon approaches them. "What now?" Klaus asks. "Stefan just grabbed Elena" he answers. "Well, he's getting desperate," Rhaenyra said. "He's gonna try and use her against you. Do what he says, get rid of your hybrids" Damon tells him. "Or what? Stefan would never dream of killing her" Klaus states. "You sure about that? He just tried to behead someone in the middle of a Council party. He's operating on crazy right now" Damon states. "Well, crazy or not, that kind of love never dies. He's bluffing" Klaus says. "Maybe he is, maybe he isn't but if you don't want to believe him, believe me. I know my brother better than anyone, and right now, I don't even have a clue how far he is willing to take this. So if he says blink, I suggest you blink" Rhaenyra laughs. "Ah, Damon, Damon. I think Klaus hasn't told you the news" she starts making Damon turn to Klaus. "I no longer need Elena to make hybrids. I have another source. So, Stefan can kill Elena for all I care" he says with a smile before he and his mother walk out, leaving Damon confused and scared about how Stefan will react.

Klaus and Rhaenyra make their way through the party when Klaus' phone rings. His mother takes the phone. "Stefan, how nice to hear your voice" she states. "Tell Klaus to get his hybrids out of town" Stefan orders. "Well, that's not gonna happen until we get those coffins back" she replies. "Okay, well then I'm gonna drive his blood source off Wickery Bridge" she laughs. "All, right" she simply says confusing Stefan. "Oh, did Klaus forget to tell you too. Elena is no longer needed to make hybrids. We have another source. So do as you wish with her" and with that, she hung up the phone. When it came to her children, Rhaenyra Targaryen was not a woman to play with. She would slaughter anyone or anything that got in her way.

OLD WITCHES HOUSE

A little after Stefan's little failed plan, Damon decided to turn the coffins to Klaus and his mother. Damon enters the room with the coffins. Candles are lit everywhere. The coffins are invisible. Damon stops when he hears footsteps and Klaus enters. "What took you so long? Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less" Klaus states. Suddenly the candles burn brighter and Klaus falls to his knee, clutching his head in pain but it quickly stops when his mother walks in. "Uh, not so tough anymore, little witches?" she asked the spirits of the witches. "Coffins please?" she asks and they appear. Three coffins, Kol, Finn, and Elijah. Klaus had told her what had happened with Freya and Henrik. "Where's the fourth one?" Klaus asked. Rhaenyra looked at Damon. "It's not here" she looks at Klaus as she replied. "I know who's in the coffin" she turns back to Damon. "When that coffin opens, I will slaughter the person in it, and you and your friends along with it if I don't get that coffin back" and with that, they disappeared. Esther had no idea what was in store for, as a matter of fact, no one knew.

(Not Edited)