Late Night Showers

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP i lean over and hit my alarm,

"fivveee mmoorrreeee miiinnnuuuttteeeesss" i groan throwing my head back into my pillow. 

RING RING RING RING RING  "urgh what now" i think, i pick my phone up off my nightstand and answer the call. With my eyes still half closed and in my most put together voice i say "Hello" 

"MELIE I CANT BELIVE YOU FORGOT" Rose's beautiful voice screams down at me, (shes my best friend since birth and also im mad in love with her) 

"Forgot what..." i mutter "OH SHIT" i say jumping out of bed and scrambling to my calendar, "Your Mums Wedding!" 

"YES NOW GET UP BEFORE I COME OVER AND MAKE YOU" she says "YOU CANT BE LATE YOUR FLOWER GIRL WITH ME!" 

We've been practicing our routine for weeks we only just got it locked in last night.

"Chilllll im getting up now" Im wandering round my room trying to pull myself together and get myself ready "Pick me up in ten?" i say pouting 

"FINE" she says and hangs up violently, I don't mind her being angry shes been really stressed about it for ages and besides its kind of sexy... "SNAP OUT OF IT" i think and throw on my dress, me and Rose have matching ones. Pink silk slip dresses with dainty silver tiaras not really my style but god it looks good on her. Her curves and her soft wavey blond hair..... 

"Amelia" My mum bursts into my room, 

"God mum what if i was naked" i say startled by her sudden entrance 

" Oh shush i pushed you out my.." i stop her before she starts on one of her birth rants 

"Alright i get it what do you want" 

"Rose is here she says hurry up" 

"ill be down in a sec" i say throwing on some lipgloss and mascara and shoving my size 5 feet into my black converse. I run down the stairs and grab my bag on the way out.

"heyyy i say hoping into the passenger seat of Rose's car.  She hits me on the arm, omg shes pretty her blue eyes her bouncy curls...

"You said ten minutes not ten hours" she groans,

"Sorry" i say as we set off.

Time Skip To The Ceremony:

"you look... Amazing" i say to Rose as were about to walk down the isle.

"You look even better" She says back to me and for a moment we stare into each others eyes and, its probably just my imagination but i swear she started to lean in... but then the music starts and we head off hand in hand. 

Time Skip To After The Wedding:

Im in Rose's car again its dark and were blasting music out of her pink convertable. My hands are up and im screaming the lyrics to 505 by artic monkeys whilst Rose is driving us down the highway. As the song stops i look into her eyes and get consumed by them, i fall deep into her ocean blues. 

Time Skip To At Rose's House:

"Hey im just gonna hop in the shower ill be back in a sec" i say to Rose, were home alone because her mum and stepdad are on there honey moon and her little brother is at her grandmas house so were having a sleepover. 

"we both know you wont be a 'sec' " she mocks, chuckle and roll my eyes as i walk off.

I step out of my dress and underwear and unclip my bra. I throw them into a pile by the  door and step into the shower. Its the perfect temperature as always and consumes me like a flood of relief. 

Twenty Minutes Later:

Im still in the shower just washing off soap when the door swings open.

"Jesus Rose" i laugh "You scared the shit out of me" 

"haha" she says but its a nervous laugh like she has something to say, she sits on the toilet lid and twiddles her thumbs, i can see through the super condencated glass.

"whats up R your acting weird" I say starting to panic shes never been like this around me and ive known her all my life.

" I have to tell you something melia" she mutters,

"anything Rose you know that" i say 

"I... well.... i..... im in love with you" she says. i freeze. Did i hear that right. But shes straight. Shes so pretty. But before i could think anymore shes stood in frount of me fully naked. My mouth drops, shes so pretty her curves her soft supple skin, her perfectly symetrical boobs.

" I love you rose i always have" I blurt out looking deep into her eyes.

she steps forward and places a hand on my cheek. She kisses me passionately, i kiss back desperately. Ive been longing for this for for ever. And im never giving it up. She moves her hand into my wet hair and grabs it violently. I slid my hand down her back and on to her ass. I push her up against the wall and thrust my tounge into her mouth, she does the same. I bite it gentaly resulting in a soft moan from her that turned me on a lot. I grab her ass and squeeze it tightly she grinds on me hard and pulls me closer. I slide my hand down to hers and interlock my fingers with hers. I pull her out the shower water still dripping off us and pick her up placeing her gentle soft hips of mine. We kiss again whilst i carry her to her room. i place her down on the bed and climb on top of her.

"Are you sure you want to do this" i say?

"Only since 7th grade" she moans and i start to kiss my way down her.