𝓝𝓾𝓮𝓿𝓮

MOTHER DEAREST

993-998 𝗔.𝗗.

Rhaenyra Targaryen had been a mother many times but after the death of her first children she never thought she would have any more children let alone find love. She was happy with the life she led. It wasn't the luxury life she used to have before this time but she had love and happiness, that was enough for her. Ansel was a good father to their children. She remembered the days before he became sick. The family sat around together. Rhaenyra and Ansel watched their children play while Henrik  sat in his father's lap.

Rebekah, Klaus, Freya, Finn, Elijah and Kol ran around chasing each other

Rebekah, Klaus, Freya, Finn, Elijah and Kol ran around chasing each other. "Freya, Finn, Lijah, please be careful with your siblings" the kids just giggled, smiled, and nodded. Henrik preferred to be with his parents while they watch the oldest play. He liked to down time with them, it was like he knew he would soon lose them both. But even then, the family was happy. Little did they know soon they would lose themselves and what they loved the most.

KLAUS'S MANSION

KLAUS'S MANSION

NOW

Elijah is standing before Klaus, wiping the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel. "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" the oldest original asked. "You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus replied. Elijah attacks him and Klaus flies through a window. "Easy. I just finished renovating" Klaus says as he rushes towards Elijah, who crashes into a table, breaking it. "You have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family" Klaus replies. Elijah attacks Klaus again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol who is lying inside. He rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly. "Don't make me do this again Elijah, I promised her I wouldn't" he states, confusing the oldest Mikaelson before he goes back to fighting his little brother.