Character

Lila, Mila and Aila. They have brown hair with silver eyes with a peck of purple.Lila, Milan and Ella are 15 teen year old girls. They are closed off and never show emotions. Lila is the leader while Milan is the tech and Wlla is the shy but logical one. The all love books and can speak many languages. But they are all stubborn. They are everything but innocent. The can play various instruments. They are very smart.
All the boys have blonde hair
Giovanni. Has blonde hair with silver eyes. He is 16 years old. He was so happy to have younger siblings. He is tired of being the baby. Is very innocent. He knows about the dangers of the world but chooses to ignore it. Very protective of the triplet .

Aiden and Hayden. They are twins and 17. They are over protective of the triplet. Aiden is the trouble maker

Alessandro. He is 20 years and adores the triplet but wants them to trust him. He is very protective and still sees them as babies

Enzo. He is 22 and the mama bear of the family. He is the closest to the triplet even though they will not admit it. He is overly protective of them and sees the as babies. The next COO of their business and mafia

Leonardo. He is 24 and strictest of all the siblings. He want to have a relationship with the triplet. He sees them as babies. He is the next CEO of the buisness and mafia.

Alexander. He is 45. The father of all the children. He loves all his children but loves the triplet more. Is the current CEO of the business and mafia. Has brown hair.