Chapter 1

(Y/N): Your name
(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in a weird place. It was very dark and tight, only little bits of light poking through these holes. I tried my hardest to get out eventually falling face first with what it seems like to be a door from a locker. When I looked up, there was this unusual looking guy. He looked like a robot. He held obvious concern in his eyes. I was a bit freaked out by this due to how close your face was next to his. Immediately backing up, he realized what he was doing.

"Oh I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to get up in your face like that, I was just a little concerned due to the fact you kinda just fell out of there.." The Robot looking guy blurted out.

"It's fine, I completely get it." You said hesitantly. "And uh.. what's your name? If you don't mind of course."

"My name is K1b0 but if it's easier just call me Kibo!" Kibo said with a bright smile. "I'm the ultimate robot."

"My names (Y/N), the Ultimate Knife thrower." You said in a monotone voice like usual.

He stepped back a little obviously quite shocked and a little scared.

"That's a really cool talent! Unlike mines.. I'm just your ordinary Robot." He said a hint of sadness in his voice.

You felt bad for him. "Don't say that, everyone is different in their own ways. You have something unique about you that nobody else has. I'm also kinda surprised that you can actually talk and engage in conversation." You said trying to make him feel better.

You then realized that what you said might of offended him. "No offense." You said quickly.

"None taken-" he tried to say when he got cut off by a loud thud in the back of the room. It sounded like someone had fell over. By instinct, you held the Robot behind you. I then realized that the person was probably no threat. They were pretty short. They had purple hair and dark purple eyes. They interested you a bit. He slowly got up, showing a little bit of visible pain on his face.

"Are you okay..?" I said looking for what he might have fallen from.

"Of course I'm ok! The Ultimate Supreme Leader never gets hurt!" He said over confidently.

I was very interested in his talent.. Ultimate supreme leader.. huh..

I was snapped out of my thoughts once I realized the Ultimate Supreme Leader was all up in my face poking me. I pushed him away immediately with a small tint of blush dusted on my checks due to the fact he was so close to me.

"Awwww come on! I was admiring your adorable face!" He said in a fake sad tone.

I was surprised by this, my cheeks immediately got a darker shade of red.

"Don't do that again and DON'T call me adorable. I will have you begging for mercy." You said losing your cool a bit. "I'm not messing around."

He had a shocked look in his eyes but that immediately turned into a evil smirk. "Try me." He said with aa daring tone in his voice.

You were losing more of your cool. You wanted to punch this dude.

"How about we start over. My name is (Y/N). The ultimate Knife Thrower." You mumbled out, anger laced in between your voice.

"My name is Kokichi Ouma~! The Ultimate Supreme Leader." Kokichi said happily.

"Hey I'm still here guys.." Kibo said feeling kind of left out.

"Oh! And what's your name?" Kokichi said interested in Kibo.

"My name is K1b0! But if it's easier you can just call me by Kibo-"

"I'll call you Kee-boy! That seems more fitting!" The little Purple head said.

"I'd prefer if you'd not please. Either call me K1b0 or Kibo." The robot said.

"Fineeeeeee your no fun Kee-boy!" Kokichi whined.

Kibo looked annoyed but he soon brushed it off.

"Do any of you know where we even are?" I said, a little worried.

"Nope." They both said at the same time.

"Hmmm... maybe we should look around, we can find an exit." I said walking to the door. The two boys following behind you like lost puppy's. As I was walking, I felt a sharp pain in my head, but I tried to ignore it. I slowed my walking pace down to see if that would help, but of course it didn't.

"Hey are you okay? Your looking a little light headed." Kokichi said.

"I think.." you replied the headache getting slightly worst.

"You don't look okay. Do we need to take a break?" Kokichi said not hiding the concern in his voice.

Black dots started to fill my vision, my legs soon giving out as I passed out. I could only hear faint yells.

Words : 819

I know this isn't much but please bare with me. I'm not the best at writing long chapters, and I would love it if you guys could point out errors I could fix.