☆23☆ 𝐏𝐭. 2

Vote & Comment !

Vote & Comment !

★ ☆ ★

"Help!", you screamed again.

"What am I gonna do now?", you said, hopelessly looking around.

You spotted a broomstick in the corner of the tiny room and quickly grabbed it.

You tried to use the end of it to break down the door but it was no use.

You flopped down onto the floor with the broomstick clutched in your hands and decided to wait for someone to open the door.

"Look, she fell asleep"

"No I didn't", you said, before wacking one of them with the broomstick.

"Kandi! How did you get out?", Screech asked.

"I hit one of them upside the head with a broomstick and made a run for it, but it would've been nice if y'all would've came back to rescue me", you said, sitting on the bleachers.

"Sorry. . and we did come back but there was no way for us to get back in", Slater said.

"Hey, I said we could just grab a bat and break one of the windows, but you guys didn't listen to me", Zack recalled.

"That's illegal", Screech said.

"So, what's your point?", Zack asked.

"Anyways, here's some water", Slater said, sitting next to you.

"Thanks Slatey", you said smiling up at him.

"Slatey? Is that the best nickname you could come up with for me?", he chuckles.

"Well. .yeah", you shrugged.

"You do know that's my last name right?"

"Yeah, but you've never told me your first name so I just thought you wanted to be called by your last name", you said, as Zack busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?", you asked.

"Yeah Preppy?"

"You wanna know why he hasn't told you his first name?", Zack said trying to contain his laughter.