The Beginning

Okay so, where should we begin? Ah I know. Let's go back to 2016 where this all began.

During the summer time in 2016 a young 13 year old boy named Benjamin D was living in a country home in the middle of Florida with his Mother, Father, and younger Brother. His passion for Films was just starting as he was introduced into some of the best Feature Films known today. National Treasure, Titanic, Indiana Jones, Pirates Of The Caribbean and a whole lot more. Benjamin was very interested in the way these amazing Directors created such fantastic movies for audiences around the world to see. Benjamin's passion for Movies was just beginning.

After being introduced into these Feature Films, his passion kept rising and rising for hopefully one day being apart of a Feature Film. He didn't know in what way, but he knew he wanted to be involved in some way. Fast forward a couple months later and he has already begun his journey and his goal to becoming involved in a Feature Film. Benjamin is still very young and knew he wouldn't meet his goal until he graduated from Highschool. He also knew that now would be a good time to start doing his research and planning for how he could get to his goal and what steps he had to take.

Fast forward a year and Benjamin is now 14 and has made some amazing progress with his research but he started to focus his time more on research on how he could get to being in a Feature Film than actually focusing on passing school, which is something that has to happen before any of his plans could take action. This is something he had much struggle with. His parents were very supportive on what he wanted to do in life but they also had the difficulty on having him have school as his priority as that was the first and main step for him to getting where he wants to be in life. After having some family conversations Benjamin agreed on a compromise.