Recluse

Y/N inhales deeply the air of the moutain flowing threw her lungs. She could feel the natrual mana of the world flowing around her it was a type of feeling she had grown used to. All of her years out in the world had made her become natruallly tuned into the mana of te word even ouside of Grand Magic Zones. 

Y/N had grown to natrually overtime love the feeling of being surrounded by nothing bt silence. As she breathed in she heard a snap from across the forrest line under the darkness of a bush a blavk cat with big yellow eyes crawled from under the bush appearing from the shadows. 

" Salem I was wondering where you had been you little asshole." Y/N said to the cat a smile gracing her face. 

The cat walked over to her making little to no noise. Salem jumped on her pant leg and began climbing her as though she was a tree. Y/N outstretched her arms and alowed the cat to lay in them. After the cat gave her solid slap to the face no doubt for her insult earlier she noticed that is collar had a note stuck into it. 

She took the note out of his collar and began to unravel it. It had th Wizard King's seal on it and just like that she was on high alert. Julius had on many occasions contacted her in her 4 years she had took to train throughout the Clover Kingdom however he hadnever put the Wizard King's seal on it because he believed that should be left for only the most serious of situations. What had happened that he had felt it was the proper time to use it. 

She unfolded the note and read it:

Dear Y/ N though I am sure you would much rather prefer to spend more time honing your skills as a Magic Knight however I must sadly ask that you come back to the Clover Kingdom. There has recently been a terorist attack on the Capitol. Many people were harmed in this attack including the Captain of the Crimson Lions and a dear friend of yours Fuegoleon Vermillion. However we believe that there will be more attacks and that the terrorist organization will become more dangerous to our kingdom as time goes on. I am asking you to return to your post as Magic Knight and come help me to make sure that the Kingdom and it's inhabitants remain safe.

Sincerley, Julius Novachrono

P.S. I do hope that yu'll be able to show me the progress that you have made in your time away I'm very excited to see how you've grown.

A small smile graced Y/N's face at the end of the letter even though the contents had been quiet worrisome. 

" That old man the entire Kingom's in danger and he's worried about how I've powered up while I was gone." 

Her brow begin's to crease when she realizes that the assailants were able to take down and seriously injure Fuegoleon. Y/N had know him for quite sometime he was a strong man a powerful man and anyone who was able to take him down had to be a serious threat.

" Well Salem looks like we're heading back to our post." A smile fell on Y/N's face 

" I wonder if he's missed us."