Introduction/ backgound

Hope Martinez thinks she's bisexual but isn't sure or open fully yet. She has been attracted to girls before and had thought about dating girls but has never done it before. But could something or someone cause her heart to beat like never before? She is someone who seeks Adventure and is excited to learn to learn new things. What makes things so exciting for her is she never knows what's next.

Susan Pevensie is someone who is always sure of situations and her feelings never had a doubt, it's what has her so put together. She has never questioned her sexually as she is sure of what she wants at least that's what she thinks but when Hope comes along and makes her feel things that aren't normal for susan. How will she respond to this?

Lucy Pevensie is a sweet girl who always has hope and believes in the unbelievable. It's what makes her a great friend and an amazing Queen; she thinks about others before herself. She is loyal and has a heart of gold. She accepts you for you in her eyes your perfect just the way you are. She ships Her sister Susan with her new Friend Hope. She is the only one that knows about hopes confusion towards her sexually.

Edmund Pevensie is a cunning and hard working person. He has made mistakes but he has changed for the better. He can be sweet but just doesn't like showing that he can be soft but he has a soft spot for Hope who as soon as they meet they click and she becomes like another sister to him. He doesn't know about hopes sexually although when he sees Susan and Hope around he notices the way they look at each other even though they might not notice.

Peter Pevensie is like the mom of the group. He is the oldest and he is the high king. Peter is really Brave and will do anything to save his family and friends. That is one of the things that makes him a great king and to be a great leader. He is great friends with Hope and is like a role model to her and he is someone who she wants to make him proud of her.

That's a bit about the character's personality and friendships so the next chapter will be introducing the characters.

This would be my second Narnia Fanfic I have another one called "Falling for a king" it's about Peter but I wanted to make another one where Susan would be the love interest so that's exactly what I'm doing my other story has 91 reads I haven't finished "falling for a king" but I'm just starting this once so there might be slow updates but stay tuned you will want to read this and if Um you don't like to read girl and girl love stories this is not for you anyway for those who do or have been looking for a girl and girl fanfic here it issss