0.8

Sa'nai POV
I woke and ran my nauseous ass to the bathroom and throw up everything I ate last night after I threw up I brushed my teeth and just got dress for the day.

Jade. I said knocking on her door she opened the door and smiled.

Good morning mom. She said.

Girl shut up I'm not a mom, I'm a mommy. I said and we both let a laugh out.

What's sup? She asked.

I don't know I just wanted to bother you and tell how much I appreciate you. I said.

What you mean? She asked.

Because you're always there for me when I got in arguments with LaMelo you're here for now and I just appreciate you so much for that...I love you bestie. I said.

Awwe I love you too Nai. She said and hugged me. I giggled and pulled away.

Always if you ever needa talk just come to me or if there's a problem oh and if a bitch try something. I said.

Girl you know I ain't gonna let nobody touch me. She said.
———
I fixed my dress before walking out the bathroom Jabez brought me out on a little date and I was just using the bathroom. But after I fixed my dress and washed my hands I went back to the table were Jabez was on his phone. I sat down next to him and took his phone.

Hey. He said.

Gimme kiss and maybe I'll give it back if I like the kiss. I said.

Baby I'm texting my mom she asking about you. He said. I looked at the phone he was writing a whole paragraph about me.

Fine only because it's your mom but I still want a kiss. I said he looked at me and smiled then leaned in for a kiss I also leaned in until our lips connected then pulled away and wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder.

You ready? He asked. I nod and stood up he slapped my ass which kinda hurt. But he left some cash for the bill which wasn't really high it was only like 35$ I was gonna pay it but he caught a attitude about it well it wasn't a attitude or anything he just didn't like that I said I wanted to pay.

Thank you. I said as he held the door open for me. He nod and grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. He helped me in the car and then he got in.

LaMelo🙄: aye you coming to my draft day party?
Me: Idk
LaMelo🙄: come pls I'll be way happier if your there
Me: I'll let you know soon
LaMelo🙄: Tomorrow cuz it's literally the day after tomorrow
Me: Okay I'll text you and let you know
LaMelo🙄: Ight bye
Me: bye

I sign and turned my phone off.

What's wrong? Jay asked.

Melo wants me to go to his draft day party and I wanna go but then again don't cuz Imma be so stressed out if I find his not gonna here when Keyon born. I said.

Just go to supporting him. He said.

But Jay. I said.

Mamas that man gonna need all the support he can and I'm pretty sure having his baby momma and unborn son there us gonna be just enough. He said. I smiled and leaned in and kissed him.

I love you. I said.

I love you more. He said and kissed me again.
Two days later...

I parked my car right next to Lonzo car I was currently just now getting the the big baller mansion  for melo thing this morning was not good at all so I go pick up my dress from the dry cleaners and they tell me that they lost cuz melo had sent t...

I parked my car right next to Lonzo car I was currently just now getting the the big baller mansion for melo thing this morning was not good at all so I go pick up my dress from the dry cleaners and they tell me that they lost cuz melo had sent them a dress for me cuz I told yes I would come and they lost the 3,000$ dress so I had run to mall and get me a outfit and I want nothing and fancy so I just grabbed this little dress from forever 21 and I definitely wasn't wearing no fucking heels my feet were killing me.

But anyway I got out the car and walked inside being greeted by Lonzo and gelo.

What's sup Nai how you been? Zo asked.

I wish I could be better but I'm tried. I said.

Well you are carrying a whole human. Gelo said.

Yeah I know. I said.

How far long are you? Zo asked.

How far along do your think? I asked.

Uhh almost five. He said.

I am five months 17weeks I just hit 5 months like a week ago. I said.

Oh so he's almost here. He said.

Yes. I said.

Good. Gelo said.
——

Everyone was happy I was happy that melo finally in the NBA I was but scared let me not say was I am scared like what if he doesn't make it to Keyon birth yeah I have Jade and Jabez but LaMelo the real dad and he's my first love and I'm not even gonna lie I still have some feels for melo and Jabez doesn't know. 

Nai get ya ass over. Melo said.

No take your picture with your family. I said.

Sa'nai you are family ya ass finna have a whole baby by this boy get ya ass in here. Zo said. I sighed and walked over to them and we took a couple pictures and then me and melo took pictures.

You okay? He asked. I nod and rubbed my stomach.

Just feeling a little nauseous. I said.

Why you not wearing the dress? He asked.

They didn't call you? I asked.

Who? He asked.

The dry cleaners that you gave my dress to...I went to get it yesterday they told me they lost it I had to run to the mall this morning and get this basic dress. I said.

They lost that 3,00$ dollar dress bruh...Dad we need a lawyer. He said.

Why? LaVar asked.

The dry cleaners lost that 3,000$ dress I brought for  Nai. He said.

I'll talk to someone and will get on that. He said. He nods and looks at me.

What? I asked.

Nothing....but I think you cute in your little blue dress with ya baby bump. He said.

Thanks. I said.

What's wrong? He asked.

Why do you think something wrong? I asked.

Sa'nai your my ex and your my babymama I know ya ass so well like the back of my hand. He said.

Fine I'm scared. I said.

Of what? He asked.

That's your gonna miss me giving birth to Keyon and NBA is your dream and you finally made it but I'm holding you back. I said.

Nai your not holding me back I did this to myself not thinking about the future not thinking about your future you could be a whole model right showing off ya beautiful body but instead now your pregnant with a beautiful body so no matter what if I'm in a game I'm dropping everything and coming back here for you and Keyon. He said and wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

Don't cry Sa'Nai everything gonna be fine. He said. I hugged him and hugged me back as much as I hate him for cheating I just need to hug someone right now.
———
I know the real draft day was in November but we just gonna act like it was in December 🥲