𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮

THE SACRIFICE

Rhaenyra Targaryen Velaryon, daughter of King Viserys Targaryen and Queen Rhaena Velaryon

Rhaenyra Targaryen Velaryon, daughter of King Viserys Targaryen and Queen Rhaena Velaryon. She was born to two of the most powerful houses in the Seven Kingdoms. But that was a long time ago. Dean had always wondered what kind of life she had lived during that time. All she ever replied was 'a life that was necessary at that time'. Now, all of her children sat at the Mikaelson Mansion as they watched their mother read over something they didn't even understand.

She finished reading her paper and looked back at her children. "What?" she asked. "What are you reading?" Sam asked. "An ancient spell" she replied. "What for?" Kol asked excitedly. "You'll see" she replied. "Say, mother, you've never told us where you come from?" Rebekah finally asked. Klaus had to admit he was curious himself as to who she was. She smiled. "A long long long time ago, there was this realm. Beautiful place it was. Back then, dragons were real, magic before this. Your lady mother, meaning me was born into two of the wealthiest houses. House Targaryen and House Velaryon" Dean smiled like a kid on Christmas. Game of Thrones and house of the dragon were his favorite shows.

"My father, king Viserys Targaryen and my mother Queen Rhaena Velaryon were part of the powerful houses. I was so loved by my parents but before I was born my lady mother became sick a little before giving birth to me. They needed a miracle. Back then the miracle was a golden flower" she stated. "And why the Golden Flower?" Finn asked and she smiled, remembering the story as if it was yesterday it was being told by her mother or father.

"Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower that had the ability to heal the sick and injured. That flower could heal your grandmother. But, it was hidden. Mother Gothel hid the flower because she used it herself to keep herself young for hundreds of years. After a long search the Velaryon family found the flower. The magic of the flower healed my lady mother. And a healthy baby girl was born. The princess was born with beautiful golden white hair and lilac eyes. That sometimes its white hair and dark purple eyes, as you've seen" they all nodded, eagerly to know more. "To celebrate my birth my parents launched a flying lantern into the sky following thousands of them launched by the people. And for that moment everything was perfect. Later that night, Gothel broke into the castle and kidnapped me" all of her children were listening like... children.

"The kingdoms searched and searched but they could not find the lost princess. For deep within the Valyrian forest where no one dared to enter, in a hidden tower, Gothel raised the little princess as her own. Gothel had found her new magic flower, but this time, she was determined to keep her hidden. And hidden she kept me. When I was three, I met my adopted mother, Maleficent. She taught me everything about the outside world. When I was four, I learned about my other power and how my hair could heal everything, even death" no one spoke a word to into the story to even speak.