birth squeeze

ok so i never go to mcdonalds because who the fuck goes to mcdonalds but my mom bought me this yogurt thing with fruit in it so how bad could it be?
it was fucking delicious.
but oh my god. im struggling to type this right now. i got a teeny bit on my finger and somehow got it all over my phone screen.
at first i was like "ok" so i spit on my phone screen but not like a whole lot im not some kind of sicko. and then i rubbed my phone on my thigh. i was wearing pants because once again im not a fucking sicko. and then i washed my hands. AND I STILL COULDNT SCROLL WITHOUT FEELING LIKE SOMEONE HAD CAME ON MY IPHONE'S SCREEN AND I WAS RUBBING MY FINGERS ACROSS THEIR ROTTEN, DRYING GENITAL JUICES.
so then i used some water and i am literally still struggling. what the fuck do they put in that yogurt??? satans saliva?????? i dont deserve this. sure im gay and yeah sure im a filthy sinner but jESus why is this happening to me?
i honestly am a good person deep down. i make fun of people behind their backs sometimes and i am selfish and rude but dont you think for a second i wouldnt give up my life to save a kitten or an old person or something.
so yeah im still in pain. this is horrible.
i guess the message of this story is to never order the toxic waste that is a fruit and yogurt parfait from mcdonalds.