1

The blue house were on alert. Every guard was on high alert. A secretive meeting is going to happen and only few were allowed to join.

"Have you heard the news? They said in next one year terrorists are planning to do something very big" said one.

"What are security measures"asked another.

"This is what we are going to discuss in this meeting. I hope we can find solution on time. Because the source said if we can't stop this attack on time it will cost us alot."one replies worriedly.

All the officers were on high alert.

"What should we do?They can target anything. A building, Any politician or  any celebrity.. literally anything" a panicked man said.

Through a confirmed source the Korean government got news that terrorists are going to attack in near future. But before the source could revealed more information terrorists had already dealt with him. Some intelligence talked about it and decided that they will need the help of every country. The idea was to install best spy in every important area which can possibly be target.

"The list of all the spies have been released. Do you know who is gonna come for this mission" One guy said as he was keeping the list in the file.

" Who is coming i heard all the legendary spies are coming " asked another.

"Lucifer" answered the first one with smile on his face," i hope we can see him".

After hearing the first one, the second one started to laugh and said," Him..why are you so sure he is boy. Nobody knows who is Lucifer. This one have 100% record of success in every mission.lucifer is like myth."

Everyone in spy world knew about Lucifer. But nobody knew who is he. How he looked. Or is Lucifer a girl or boy. Lucifer is a man or group of people. They just knew if you are working in Lucifer's group. Nothing is going to happen you.

"I know i just want to meet him once" said the first one and gave file to the another employee.

Inside the meeting room

As the president saw the name of the sheet. Every official wanted to know what the next words of President is going to be afterall they all chose the spies fit for the mission. One from their suggestion is going lead this one. They wouldn't get anything from it since spies don't care about this type of stuff. They just want proof themselves in eyes of President.

After reading the list. The president said one word and everyone felt silent.

Lucifer.

Let Lucifer lead this mission.despite of his way of work, he managed to save 8 spies from last mission. His success rate is 100%. I guess he is perfect. Let him lead.