Caught in Cuffs

(Contains smut and mature language, if you don't like it- skip it. This is inspired by something me and my friend wrote/roleplayed but has been slightly altered)

Sherlock Holmes Pov: 

It was late Friday night, I had finished an investigation with my team and we had gone out to a bar for drinks. I don't normally drink, but I make exceptions- besides.. one drink wouldn't hurt.
I enter the bar with a few of my friends and take a seat at a table.. ordering drinks and having a good time- things were going well.. and eventually I got a little tipsy- actually, scratch that.. I was hard drunk. Luckily I was able to get home safe and unharmed- but that's when everything started to slide downhill.. My boyfriend William came down to see me "Hey Sherlock, have a good time?" I nod, taking off my coat "good to hear.." He comes over to me and kisses my cheek.

I smile, blushing- William can be so sweet without even realizing.. "Here, drink this" He hands me a glass of clear liquid- probably water though I couldn't tell.. everything was still very hazy. I drink it fairly quickly, he leans on the wall in the meantime. I set the glass down before going over to him, pinning him to the wall as I kiss him deeply- I can feel his breath quicken as he kisses me back, my tongue in his mouth...

*

*

William James Moriarty Pov:

I can taste the alcohol on Sherlock's lips.. I can only assume he's drunk- "S-Sherlock" I mutter in between his sloppy kissing, He doesn't listen and starts going down my neck.. trying to find my sweet spot- he was quick to find it.

"A-Ah..~" I stammer, he smirks and remains at the spot, kissing it harder to tease me

My breath quickens, I try to speak again "Sherlock.. Y-You're drunk, you need to rest" "Mmm.. I'm fine" He mutters, slightly pulling away from my neck. I insist once more, he seems to get annoyed with my persistence- He slid his hand down my side.. reaching my thigh as he squeezes. I turn completely red, he chuckles when he notices. "It would be hard to feel with all this clothing on.. we should remove it-" He mutters.
"W-What!?" I exclaim, shocked and a bit startled by his statement. He smirks and drags me to the bedroom, starting to remove my shirt. "You really need sleep-" I am interrupted by him taking my shirt off and kissing me deeply, his tongue swirling in my mouth. He unbuttons his shirt as he pushes me onto the bed, I can feel my heart racing. He'll likely regret this when he's sober.. I sigh.
*
*
Sherlock's Pov:

I remove my own shirt and toss it to the floor, crawling on top of William as I continue to kiss him with passion. His soft moans and stutters could be heard, I can't help but blush as I work my way down his body, leaving marks- suddenly, I get a fabulous idea.
"Can I handcuff you..?" I look at him.. his eyes widen a bit as he looks at me "What..?" "Can I *hic* handcuff you?" He seems hesitant.. I wouldn't force anything on him, especially if he didn't want it- Even drunk, I still need his consent. "F-Fine.." He mutters, I smile and grab my handcuffs, locking them behind his back- I slip his pants off.. then his boxers- now he lay there, naked and chained up. his figure is hot if I do say so myself. "This wouldn't be the first time I cuffed you Moriarty..~" I chuckle, remembering when I was so determined to catch him when he was a villain. I flip him onto his stomach since he isn't able to move freely on his own.. "Do you want this..?" He nods "Alright then.." I say as I position myself close to his entrance "Are you ready?" "...Yes" 

I thrust forward, I get William's moan in response.

William's Pov:

I bite my lip as he pounds his body into mine... I whimper in staggered moans- He's so good.

I can tell he's already trying to find my g spot.. he moves around as he continues to thrust in and out.. I let out a moan as he finds it- then... he stays there, getting more rough.  "Ah.. S-Sherlock~" I gasp, the force catching me off guard. He chuckles softly, knowing he's got me close- I suppose he's still a detective.. even in the sheets. After a while of the pounding and grinding.. I end up releasing. He smirks "Good boy..~" He whispers, fucking me for a couple more minutes before pulling out.

Sherlock's Pov: 

I can hear him panting, clearly exhausted.. I flip him on his side and lick his- area- so he's not as a mess. "I love you William..~" I mutter, laying beside him "... I-I love you too Sherlock~" I hear him respond before I start to doze off, forgetting to untie him.

In the morning, I wake up, my head's hurting like hell and I feel like throwing up- I look to my right and see William passed out beside me.. his hands behind his back- Why's he..?  I go to move him, then realize he's handcuffed Oh shit-  My eyes widen as I stare at the cuffs What'd I do..? He stirs and soon wakes up, I turn red and look away embarrassed "Good Morning Sherly.." He says "G-Good morning-" I stammer "Sleep well?" I nod- "Good.. quick question, are you able to uncuff me?" "O-Oh right.." I untie him, he smiles weakly. I ask him questions about last night, he answers and I feel ashamed- "Hey.. If I didn't want it, I would have said something and stopped you-" He reassures me, kissing my cheek- I blush "Yeah, I guess.." I mumble-
He helped me through the day.. or at least, until I wasn't hungover. I was able to work on some paperwork afterwards while he teased me occasionally.. 

Overall, things haven't been too bad- but I won't be drinking anytime soon.. That shit doesn't end good.

(Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it- cuz I honestly wanted to gag like six times due to the amount of nsfw and cringe lol- anyways.. credit to the artist for the photo! I'm pretty sure their signature is on it- but if you know who made it plz let me know~)