Chapter 1 ***

Contains: Orgasm Denial, Thighfucking, Breeding/Creampie and Daddy/Sir kink

Faint gasps came from the cockpit - muffled moans and the sound of skin and liquid. You were laid out on the floor, Din's sliding in and out, occasionally curling inside of your pussy at a rhythm that made your legs tremble, one thrown over his shoulder while the other was being held to the side. Your shorts and panties discarded to the corner while your shirt and bra were pulled up to reveal your breasts - for Din to do as he sees fit to them. You'd made a snarky comment about how Din handled that last bounty, asking if he'd gotten rusty and that it was sloppier then usual. He told you to watch your mouth but like the brat you were - you kept going, your prize was his punishment. So now here you were, being finger fucked by Din while lying on the floor. He'd landed the ship somewhere on Nevarro and had been at it for a good 10 minutes, but 10 minutes was all he needed to drive you near orgasm 3 times - but never letting you cum.

You panted heavily, barely having the time to let out a moan before another had forced it's way out of your bratty mouth - thighs tensing and your whole body trembling as you gripped onto your own hair while the other hand  searched desperately for something to grab onto. A whimper slipped past your lips, nearly cumming for the fourth time but Din's fingers stopped when you'd let out the sound - he knew what that sound was. You heard him chuckle, looking at the defeated look on your face as he pulled his fingers out of your cunt and ran the juices along your naked thighs.

"Sir... please"

"Daddy... for now" He spoke, earning a nod from you.

"Daddy please... I'm sorry" No you weren't, he knew that. This is what you wanted, but not in the way he was giving it to you. You wanted him to make you cum, but he was denying your relief. Instead making you suffer in a way that also brought intense pleasure. Your legs trembled - looking at the visor, searching for his eyes but never finding them. You knew he was enjoying this. You wiggled your hips, eyes falling to gaze at his hardened length before you looked up, to meet the gaze you knew he was giving you.

"Daddy..."

You pleaded, your hands moving to grope your own breasts - but he hadn't given you permission to do so. With a growl, your hands were pinned above your head and a gasp left your lips as his helmet rested on your chest, his other hand unbuckling the front of his pants to pull out his hard, thick cock. Squirming around when the tip of his cock slid against your clit a few times, earning a breathy moan. His cock teasing the entrance of your clenching hole.

Eventually Din sat straight, lifting your legs and throwing them both over one shoulder, his ungloved hand rubbed one of your thighs as he slid his cock in between them, his shaft rubbing your pussy.

"I'm not gonna let you cum today, babydoll... you don't deserve it"

You let out a whine - when Din said something there was no changing his mind, your best hope was to behave, so he'd relieve you tomorrow... as Din fucked his cock in between your thighs, he used his thumb to rub slow sensual circles against your clit - granting some pleasure but not enough to build your orgasm. It was incredibly hot.

He thrusts quicker, his thick cock poking in and out of your thighs as he squeezed your legs together - a groan left his lips making your pussy clench, biting your lip as he chased his own orgasm, his cold, beskar armor touching the back of your legs with each, desperate thrust until finally he slid his cock deep into your pussy, coming deep inside causing you to let out a moan - he panted heavily as he spread your legs apart and leaned over you, his helmet rested on your breasts causing you to shudder.

"Did you cum?" He asked, his husky modulated voice making your pussy clench around his cock.

"No daddy..." You mumbled, your arms wrapping around his helmet and holding him close.

And you were telling the truth, if you came - you know what he was going to say after if you had and that was a punishment you hated.

Din would've continued to fuck your thighs, but the ship had started to beep, letting you both know there was a transmission from Greef Karga. Din sighed, pulling out of you and spreading apart your cunt to watch his cum drip out before he slid his cock back into his pants and stood up, holding a hand out for you to grab. When you stood up, his semen rolled down your thighs... grabbing your panties, you slid them on. Looking at Din to see him nod approvingly while you slid your shorts on, sitting in the co pilots seat you squeezed your thighs together, feeling his cum in your panties.

"Sit there... we'll go into the fresher after this" Din spoke - before accepting the comm req.