Prolong

In England in a small village called Wall there was a scientist. His name was Nicholas 'North' Frost. He was a smart and curious young man. One night he went to a wall, but this wasn't just an ordinary wall, it was a supposed magical wall that separated Wall and a magical world. But all North saw was a field. "But, look look look. Do you see any magical creatures?" North said getting exasperated, he had tried reasoning with the guard for 2 hours. "No. Because it's a FIELD!!" North said losing his temper. "Now, don't you get snippy with me boy." The guard said holding out his cane and waving it in front of the young man's face." I've been guarding this wall for 98 years and I'm not about to let you cross. Now go home!" Manny, the guard said.(See what I did there?) North put a defeated look on his face when really he was putting a plan together to fool the old man. "I'm sorry for pestering you, goodnight Manny."

North turned taking a couple of steps. "Goodnight, give my hellos to your father." The old man turned and started hobbling back to his post. Before North could change his mind he ran and hopped over the wall, ignoring the old man's pleas and 'Get back heres'. He ran into the woods, making sure he wasn't being followed, he leaned up against a tree. Catching his breathe, he realized his was at the edge of a cliff, from there he could see a trading camp instead I'd magical creatures frolicking about 'Maybe there is someone who can give me food and drink down there.' North thought. Then he started down the cliff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North walked into the hustle and bustle of the crowd, North saw some things that were strange to stranger. He walked to a woman who was trying to sell a miniature elephant at first North thought it was a figurine then it turned around and there were two heads. One in the front,one in the back. (lol. Just like when he said two faced dog) 'This is really strange.' North thought he then saw a jar filled with millions of white balls, then one of the balls blinked and it was a blue eye! North leapt back in fright as the rest of the eyes turned and were blue as well. ' That is so gross' He thought moving on. He then spotted something that didn't belong in a place like this, it was a woman and a beautiful one at that. She had long brown hair that had rainbow colors dancing in it as she walked. Her dress was a pale yellow revealing pale shoulders. Her eyes were the only thing that he thought were the most peculiar and beautiful things in the world. They were a magenta color with flakes of blue and green around the iris. He walked up to the little stand. "See anything you like?" The young woman asked smirking at him. North made an attempt to swallow, "Uh, yes these blue belles." He said looking at the glass flowers, "How much are they?" He said looking at her. "Well, they could be the color in your hair, or they could be the price of all your memories before you were three." She said,"Oh, but you don't want blue belles," she said holding up a white beautiful flower,"It's a snowdrop." North gulped," How much does it cost?" She looked straight into his eyes,"This one? Costs a kiss." North's eyes grew wide. "Uh?" She giggled, tapping her cheek. North leaned in and just when his lips touched her cheek, she moved so he caught he lips. The kiss was chaste, mouths moving in sync.

"Come with me." The girl said, holding out her hand for North to take. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Come on" she said heading toward the caravan. Then, North started to hear a little twinkling sound I was near the girl. Then, when she stepped up to step on the Stephen saw a chain a thin chain. He knelt to pick it up. The woman had a horrified look on her face that quickly turned neutral, " I'm a princess, I was tricked into being the slave of a witch, can you liberate me?" She said sitting down on the step. North quickly grabbed his pocket knife, holding the chain in his hand he cut it only to have cut off half of the chain, but the rest came back together with a click. The girl sighed brown hair framing her face,"It's an enchanted chain, I'll only be free when she dies." She then smiled holding out her hand again," Come with me." He didn't hesitant like the last time. She closed the doors. 

The scientist returned home that following night. But, nine months later he got an unexpected souvenir.

Manny knocked on the door, holding a basket. North opened the door. Shocked to see Manny this late in the evening, "This was left at the wall for you." He said holding out the basket, with a sleeping white haired baby in the there. "Says on a note his name is Jackson." North took the baby, while nodding a goodnight to the guard. Marveling at the baby. He then realized that this was his child to raise. "Hey there, Jackie boy." He whispered as the baby reached out and touched his father's finger, clutching it.