𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Contains
Fluff
Lemon
Mention of bondage

ˋ°•*⁀➷

You were practically falling asleep in Armin's arms as he took the gag out of your mouth. "Aww..Sorry baby, maybe I shouldn't have been so rough on you."

"Mhm..." You buried your face into his neck, kissing it softly. He chuckled and laid back holding you close to his chest.

Slowly you moved your hand down to into his boxers wrapping your slender fingers around his member.
"Y-Y/N!" He yelped surprised by the sudden touch.

You ignored him and went to work in his pants, you stopped to move yourself down to his crotch. And began to slide his boxers down before stopping abruptly. "Beg." You said simply looking back up at him.

"H-Huh!?" He had never seen you act in this way before which aroused him even more. You could see his growing boner. "Beg. Beg for me."

He heaved a sigh before looking at the devilish beauty in between his legs. "Suck my dick Y/N! Make me your little cumdumpster!"

"Heh..Good boy." You pulled his boxers the rest of the way down and quickly went to work with your mouth.

~Armin's POV~

My eyes clouded over with pleasure as Y/N went to town sucking on my hardened dick. After only a few minutes they had me screaming their name for the whole town to hear. "A-AhHH!" I slurred as I shot my load into their mouth.

They pulled back as I wanted heavily. "You taste delicious baby." They remarked licking their lips.
"But let's sleep now yeah?"

"Y-Yeah!.." I sputtered out as they pulled my boxers up from my ankles adjusting them for me.

~Y/N's POV~

After adjusting Armin's boxers I laid down next to him nuzzling into his chest. "Night-night hunny.."

"Night baby..." Armin's voice was faint as I slipped into the dream world.

-------------------
1/1/21
320 words⌫