Happy New Year!

*3rd person pov*

Today is December 31st and ofcourse everyone's tradition world wide celebrates and counts down for new year! Well, coach Ukai suggested that the team should celebrate together.

He observed that mostly of them like each other and it would be great idea to celebrate with the one you love on new year.

They rented this house where all of them could hang out. They also planned that at 11:30 pm they would find a place with their "partner" and watch the fireworks together.
______________________________________

*Kageyama's pov*

Its now 8 pm and im on my way to our team's get together. Actually everyone was complete already there, i purposely wanted to be late since i dont even have a "partner" to hangout with.

Surely no one likes me from the team, i told Suga-san if its ok not to come but he really insisted me to go. So i had to agree and just go with the flow.

I then heard my phone vibrated so i took it and opened my phone to see a message.

To: kageyama
From: sugawara

hi kageyama!!, are you otw here? i hope so, we are all complete here and the food might get cold when you get here!

To: sugawara
From: kageyama

hello suga-san, yes im on my way dont need to worry

After responding to Suga-san's text, i headed to my closet to pick out my outfit. I didn't want to dress much so i wore some jeans, sneakers, a white t-shirt and a big jacket.

I then headed downstairs and greeted my family since i wont be spending the new year with them this year.

"bye mom, dad, and sis happy new year! ill get going now"

"ok sweety have fun there!"

My mom said which made me smile, i then nodded as a response and left the house.
______________________________________

*3rd person pov*

Suga seemed worried for Kageyama, he knows that Kageyama doesn't want to attend this get together but he also knows someone wants to see him..

Daichi saw Suga's face a bit worried so he went to him and asked

"hey what's wrong? are you still worried about Kageyama?"

"yeah..i just really hope he would be here, we already started since 5pm"

Replied Suga in a sad tone. Daichi also felt concerned about the situation, so he hugged Suga as comfort to not worry.

"dont worry, i know he will come lets just wait a little more"

Meanwhile, Tsukishima was at the pantry drinking some iced tea. Yamaguchi noticed that his best friend seems a little worried.

It might not show from his face but his been staring blankly and checking the time every minute. So Yamaguchi decided to go and talk to him

"hey Tsukki! whats up? you seem a bit worried"

"me? im fine Yamaguchi now go and talk to Yachi more"

"Tsukki..you've been going outside and inside then standing here in the pantry, are you waiting for someone?"

Yamaguchi said in a teasingly tone. Tsukishima glared at him and continued to drink his iced tea.

"im fine, ok Yamaguchi?"

"you sureee?"

Tsukishima then sighed and decided to tell Yamaguchi the truth.

"fine yes im waiting for this stupid someone who is the only one who isn't here and im worried if he doesn't really come at all."