fly love ཿ k. takami

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭:

falling in love with hawks
nimbus

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:

00:00
fly love - jamie fox

❛  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨  ❜

° . ˚

The sun poured its light through the windows of the apartment, signaling its golden hour. The brightness of the star shined in your skin, painting you in its warmth and glow as you danced. Your eyes were closed, taking in every part of the soft melody as you moved. With each step you could feel the cold of the wooden floor nip at your feet, but it only gave you more energy into your movement. The small smile on your face grew into a grin as the song went on. You made a little twirl, and you giggled to yourself and yourself alone. Or at least that's what you thought.

You hear a whistle that's perfectly in tune with the song.

You let out a light gasp, eyes widening as you stop in your tracks. You turn around to see him leaned against the doorway to the balcony. His face held a light smirk, one that hid the heart eyes he held for you as he watched you from before. "You dancing to our song without me, dove?"
You could only grin harder, placing your hands out for him. "Well, now that you're here."

Keigo could only chuckle, hopping from the frame and making his steps towards you. His arms wrap around you, catching your rhythm as he sets his gloved hands on your hips. Your arms slither up his chest, and wrap around the back of his neck. The two of you rock back and forth for a moment, eyes set on each other with small laughs and large smiles. You soon rest your head in the crook of his neck, letting out a content sigh. The rocking decreases in intensity but he still sways you both as your body begins to relax into his. Your eyes begin to close once more.

Keigo takes notice, and finally allows himself to bury his face into your shoulder to close his own eyes. He takes a breath, taking everything in. Your smell, your presence, the music. Keigo felt he could let the facade slip, just to enjoy a few minutes. Keigo placed a faint kiss on your collarbone that was left bare from the size of his shirt on you. He made small lines on your lower back, to cover up the fact that his fingers messed with the cotton material because he was so fascinated at the thought of someone wearing his clothes. Unconsciously, his arms wrapped around your waist even tighter as if the serenity of the moment-- as if you --would slip from his fingers. That he'd wake up from a dream he'd never want to leave.

You readjust yourself against him, bringing him back to reality as you gave him a small squeeze of affirmation. Keigo leans your head against yours, squeezing you back as the song played again.

All he needed were days like this
If only days like those would last.