✨About the story✨

Ok so here are some things that are gonna be in the story incase you are not interested    

- Coronavirus (duh)

-Online school 

-A girl simping for 2D men :) 

-Anime

- FOod

-Might have curse words like hell and crap 

-Masksksksksks

-um Naruto duh  🙄💅       

SO the main character simps for anime boys, therefore she has no feelings or interest for real men.                                                                                                                                                                                             In the beginning the main character will be going to school in real life.

You might be wondering. "what is the main characters name?" if your not then I'm gonna tell you anyways! ummm her name is ummmm idk. ok her name is Desiree. But all her friends call her desi. (the name is inspired by my cousin. Because that's my cousins name)

Anyways she has medium length hair that is straitish and she keeps it in a bun with the little wispie thingys. She has bangs too (like mee hahahaha) You know those like kids in school aren't "popular" but are like well known? Well, Desiree is not one of those people. She is NOT well known, she has like 2 best friends and yea.  

It's kinda gonna be like an I and a me story. Like the main character is gonna be telling her story. Idek what that's called and I'm 16.. AnywAyS..

I CAN'T FIND A PICTURE TO LIKE SHOW YOU HOW SHE LOOKSSSSS 

But like yea. 

Ok ok ok so on to the real storyyyyy   

////////////////////////

- Author-chan