Explaining the challenge

As I teleported everybody to a room they all screamed. Although strings was relatively calm I had to warn her before just so you know strings in it is an extra this is the original F god multi verse and The original Fgod has a lot of ending so I'm using the betrayed ending where everybody abandoned error.

Nightmare: WHERE ARE WE AND SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Me:all right all right I will show myself

As I showed myself I look like a normal person with a black hoodie and a ponytail with some dark straight hair. Error immediately catches my soul and checks me.

Name:Selina Wang

Attack damage:infinite

HP:infinite

Defense:infinite 

Description:A normally new creator that is very kind and has Aus of themselves and has other powers that are not to be checked with out permission and has other forms and knows about the balances

Error: what's your soul Trait I never really seen a light pink soul

Me:Chill out I'm not trying to hurt you and my soul is compassion although it has each soul trait but is mostly compassion. As he lets me go I said "I have a challenge for you I'll be sending my Aus to This multi verse and you can get to meet them and they will each stay for one day speaking of which she's already here as I point to Strings she was just sitting on the wheelchair and saying hello.  

                                                                 No one's POV

Ink was The first snap out of it and ask "why are you so injured"?

Strings: Well my ink Ambushed me and he did some damage to my eyes.

Nightmare: Uhhh can you see and what's with the flower crown and halo?

Strings: Well I can barely see but I can see and I can sense your auras and presents, as for the flower crown and halo Since I was badly injured the flowers are healing me although I need to keep them close to my eyes and the flower fell disease, that ink infected me with does not affect me as much when I am wearing the flower crown plus the crown Has bounded itself to me forever and the halo well I'm sort of dead because of the injuries I'm mostly alive that halo is just a show that I'm a bit dead.

Ink:Could you maybe explain Your powers and the differences of our mult-verse?

Me: Strings you don't have to show them.

Strings: No no it's fine i'll show them just a small part of it now ink Send a wave of paint Attacks to me.

Ink:But that's wrong to send attacks when you're injured!?!

Strings:Just send it I'll be fine.

As ink Send a wave paints at her strings pulls out a small vial and the paint immediately goes into the bottle and she puts the cap on.

Ink:Wow what's that ability and what else can you do.

But Just then the flowers on strings body grew and dust,blood and bone marrow was dripping from her as she gasps and immediately Geno from my multi-verse appears with a flower crown similar to hers and giving her some pills then she collapsed.

My Geno: Selina what happened you know she's weak and she can't even see very well.

Fresh: (When he's serious he doesn't use his 90s language)Geno!!! I didn't know that you were involved and where were you!?!

Geno:Well i'm-

Reaper: GENO!!! 

                                                                  No one's POV

As reaper hugged the Geno from my multi-verse error looking a bit sad (remember in the original Fgod, where Geno was taken from the save screen and put in the anti-void). Slowly the Geno From my universe pushed reaper off of him.

Reaper: Geno where were and did you leave because of me can you come back!?!

Geno: whoa slow down there I'm sorry but I'm not your Geno i'm from another multi-verse where Strings is from.

Me:so does anybody have a spare room or something I think strings blacked out.

Nightmare:uhm yeah we have a spare room it's down the hall to your left.

As Selina carried to strings to the spare room Geno was i'm looking around and said "Sooo any questions"?

Blue: I The magnificent blueberry has a question.

Geno:Shoot.

Blue:Why was Strings so well worn down and injured?

Geno: Oh about that Ink and his Council did a big plan and ambushed her and severely injured her eyes and those flowers are from the ditty's Garden they have multiple healing powers and others although you could collect all seven of these flowers to make the flower Bundle or the mega flower and anymore questions?

Dream:Well why is her aura so...complicated and complex I feel many things.

Geno:well considering she does have multiple orders and powers obviously her feelings would be hard to decode and that's all the questions for tonight now do you guys have a spare room?

Nightmare:yeah down the hall to your right the fifth room.

Geno:all right thanks.

As Geno walked out of the room the Aus was discussing on this new information.

Congratulations you have reached the end of May lazy charger 845 words not a lot concerning die right more well my motivation is not really here right now so maybe that cover and some more descriptions will be given but right now I feel unmotivated thanks for reading though see you later!!!