Chapter One: The Untold Story Of Paul Greenwood- Page 1

Born April 29, 1820, to a young unwed outlaw teenage mother & to a young unwed outlaw teenage father who was giving the middle name of Cummings by his mother and the young teenage Greenwood father & his shy-quiet 16-year-old brother who both share the same last name of Greenwood with their very well known famous drunk outrageous outlaw father which the teenage Greenwood father newborn baby boy will be sharing the same middle and the same Greenwood last name with him instead of the newborn baby boy sharing the last name with his beautiful  unwed outlaw teenage mother but the young Greenwood father whose strong-willed girlfriend was going into labor but was expecting to give birth to a beautiful precious baby girl or give birth to a handsome precious baby boy at the time of 6:00 pm even though In the middle of the cold & freezing  Autumn night in a tiny cabin in the woods which is suddenly located in the middle of nowhere which separated from the town of Fairview by a bunch of trees because since the last time the teenage mother was expecting to go into labor which turns out to be a big scare for the young outlaw unwed teenage couple. Who both are the same age which is 18-years-old.

However, that is when the young Greenwood father was eventually biting off his nails on both of his cold shivering hands & he was panicking out of his mind, here it is now happening again to the young unwed teenage couple, and his beautiful girlfriend is getting ready to go into labor to have their third child since both of them already have two little precious children but the young unwed teenage couple have a handsome little boy & a beautiful little girl who is excited to see their new little sibling which is going to be named Paul but even though the young Greenwood father was walking back and forth in the tiny spaced brown cabin but also he was wondering to himself & questioning himself what he was going to do to support his family. Although the young outlaw unwed Greenwood father was in need and he was asking his shy & but quiet 16-year-old Greenwood brother in a nicely-friendly calm tone by saying to him out loud so he could hear him in the next room "Baby brother will you please go into town for me!" and even though the young Greenwood father 16-year-old Greenwood brother heard what he said but,however, that is when eventually the young Greenwood father was starting to open his mouth again which of course he said out loud to his 16 -year-old little brother " Would you please little brother ride on the brown horse into the town of Fairview & to fetch the midwife or fetch her husband the doctor since we, however, suddenly live in the middle of the woods but on the outskirts of town!." As soon as the young Greenwood father was about to open his mouth to say something else, suddenly out of  nowhere which has caught his attention was that his little Greenwood brother has  responded, and said to the young Greenwood father while he was standing at the bedroom door with a big smile on his face "I heard everything you have said in the other room big brother and I will ride off into town on the brown horse as you wish for me to do so I would fetch the town midwife or the town doctor as you requested of me to go into town to bring back the doctor or his wife the midwife big brother to come to the cabin to help  your girlfriend deliver yall's precious new born baby boy or new born baby girl!". So the shy & quiet 16-year-old Greenwood brother could ride into the town of Fairview, Texas on horseback to fetch the new town doctor or fetch his wife who is the new town practical midwife to bring her or the other which is the doctor to the Greenwood family cabin because the young outlaw Greenwood father was not willing to leave his girlfriend's side while her water just broken when she was just laying down in the bed even though she was snugging up against her white cozy pillow especially since she was so comfy in the bed & so she could get some good night sleep and although she was going into labor on the bed that she was comfortable in but that is when she let out a loud cry saying to her boyfriend "I think the baby is coming this time especially with my water just breaking and it is the time for me to go into labor honey!" but also was saying to him as well "The baby is trying to come out of me darling help!".