Chapter one

Non despair AU

Kiyotaka ishimaru's sexuality was no secret to the rest of the school, he didn't mean for it to be that way though. It's all because of some stupid bully that just pretended to be his friend to find more things to harass him about, he couldn't even remember who did it, all he knew was that all it ever did was bring him endless misery. It was bad enough that Taka was a hall monitor, but a gay one at that? He was practically destined to be made fun of by the other high schoolers.

Mondo Owada hardly knew Kiyotaka, he had passed him in the hall and seen students making fun of him but never engaged in conversation with him. He had never really thought about it until today, to him ishimaru was just somebody that you felt bad for but never actually stepped in to make feel better.

'Huh?' The biker looked past a corner just in time to see the hall monitor get punched in the face, he already had a black eye and a bloody nose and since he never took off his jacket who knows what other injuries he had. Mondo knew he had to step in, it just wasn't right seeing a classmate get beat up for no discernible reason.
'Fuckin' faggot, that'll teach you to talk back.'
Mondo was taken back, he knew his classmates were harsh but not THAT harsh.
'We gonna have a problem bro?' The tall male said with an angry tone.
The scrawny teen replied 'No it's just-' before being cut off
Mondo only noticed that there were three people when one of them