winter song

It's a chilly December night and Xueer is about to go home since she hated the winter season. For her it reminded how broken she was two years ago since her ex broke up with her and left her devastated. That's how she wasn't fond of winter even though many people would play or stay at their warm and comfortable homes but for her it will always reminded her of the dark past. After awhile she arrived at her home and maked herself a hot chocolate and just chill in the living room to read her favorite book. As she was immersed in reading when suddenly someone is knocking on her door loudly which made her groaned since someone invaded her "me" time. She opened the door and was approached by her new neighbor carrying a container with ginger bread cookies and other bunch of sweets since it's almost Christmas day and so she just stared at the intruder and gave her a questioning look. Yuxin felt intimidated by Xueer's presence but she introduced herself and said "Hey, sorry to intrude your peaceful time but I'm Liu Yuxin, your new neighbor." Yuxin told her while handing her the freshly baked cookies which Xueer gladly accepts.

She went inside of her house and went back to read but unfortunately the intruder is still knocking at her door. Xueer grumpily shouted to stop invading her personal space.

"Sorry but come on let's play and enjoy this winter evening." Yuxin tried convincing the latter.

"I hate winter. It's also cold outside and just go back to your house." Xueer replied to her coldly.

Yuxin just chuckled and still tried convincing her to come out and dragged her outside of the house.

"See, winter isn't that bad." Yuxin teased her and started throwing snowballs at her which Xueer also started snowballs at her.

They kept on throwing snowballs and basically played under the snow which in first time in two years that Xueer finally enjoyed and made her warm this winter season. For her the company of her new neighbor gave her a sense of security and a new perspective that not all winter seasons are lonely. We'll never know if they're new friendship blossoms or maybe in the years to come they'll ended up dating.