Inroduction

The honesty about a family as young as a teen is the most scariest idea to adults and myself. To think a girl and a boy have a child and have no idea how to care for the baby makes their parents tremble at night, especially since around the time a teen is thirteen, they start to get curious of their means of relations between another in bed. Of course this isn't to say everyone has had children and husbands and wives by the time they were thirteen or fourteen. This is just what I presume a teenage family must look like. For an adult, they believe that the teen should be shielded from the world of all things till their last breath, while the teen was to see all things before they die.

Parents are scared for their children cuz they think their too young and not ready yet. I believe the same too, but that's not completely why I'm afraid for teenage marriage. I'm afraid for the child really. What will happen when the unborn baby to a teenage woman is conceived? Will they grow up into a house of unhappiness? Will it be a terrifying experience at a house of children being raised by children? Or will the baby have to be killed by their parents whom are teens because of an abortion?

An unborn child shouldn't have to die cuz of abortion, that's not the child's fault, and to blame the child of the things you've done is such a crime I wish wouldn't happen. But it happens. But what would happen to that child if he or she were to learn it this experience and say they'll wait till their of legal age and married and ready for a love? I want that kind of fate for every child born into the world. I wish teenagers would keep it in their pants and wait till they got married and have enough money to afford what people need to use to survive, and then have the idea and notion to having relations with their spouse and be ready emotionally for their spouse, and be ready to have a child as well.

So I say to you, the ready whom reads this story, and especially if you are of the age of a teenager, even if you are eighteen; be wary of your hormones, specially of men that spark your interest. If you give in, even with protection, you could find yourself in a situation of Despair and hardship at such a young age. Although, knowing this century's youth, you'll disregard my warnings and say that you know what you're doing. You'll say that you have a protection plan, that the condom will not break right before it does, that the birth control pills will bend to your will despite that it will make you sicker than a dog, that you'll care for the baby the way women have done for decades and have an abortion despite how cruelly sinful and painful it is to know that you'll do that. I only have one thing to say to those who do have this, will have this, and are having this; God bless you. And don't say I never warned you. Now I must begin with my book.

I shall see you soon.

557 characters