21...❣️..VICTORY❣️

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

Lan Wuxian screamed. Wangji tried to unsheathe Bichen but just then Yao took Wuxian in his trap. He threw a thin Zither String that danced in the air for a few brief moments before it wrapped itself around Wuxian's neck for Lan Yao to grasp and pull around from behind. Yao smiled from behind Wuxian, at Wangji.

He pulled it and blood oozed out of Lan Wuxian's throat. Wangji gritted his teeth.

"One wrong step, one threatening moment from your side, and I would plunge it into his throat

"One wrong step, one threatening moment from your side, and I would plunge it into his throat.... Separating the head from the rest of the body.... No one, absolutely no one moves from their place.... "

Jin Guangshan smirks.

"Now, that's like my son... Go ahead, drag those omegas here.... From now, they and their saviour, Wei Wuxian are property of Jin clan.... "

Wuxian sniffed silently.

"Yao gege, I might have had some indifferences with you, but I have never ever harmed you in my life.. Then why!!! In spite of being an omega yourself, you are letting your Maiden clan to harm other omegas.... "

Yao tightened the Zither String sharply. Fresh Blood oozed out of Wuxian's throat.

"Don't utter a single word

"Don't utter a single word. Or I won't hesitate to kill you.... "

Wuxian looked at Wangji with pleading eyes to do something, but Wangji shook his head. He was desperately looking for a way to save everybody, but he could not risk Wuxian and his baby's life. He glared murderously at Yao.