S M U T

Dark is a hard working man. He mostly stayed in his office doing paper work and keeping the egos in line, and trying to make sure that the manor is in one piece. once in while he'll take a stroll in the garden just to take his mind off work. Dark likes to have everything calm and quiet. Other then anti who likes to have everything loud and crazy. Every day he'll pull pranks on the other egos or do crazy shit in the manor, anti would do anything to get attention form dark He likes it when dark is pissed off with him.
But on some days anti will be bored and just sit around the manor.

Anti was sitting on the couch spinning a knife around in his hand, dr.iplier was sitting with him in the living room he was looking at anti, very scared that anti might stab himself with the knife. Wilford came bouncing into the living room, with a big smile on his lips.
" aye ol'chaps! How are you on this fine day?" Wilford yelled with excitement while Turing his pink moustache with his fingers.

" me and henrik lost a patient today. Poor Peter.." dr.iplier murmured.
" that's great! What about you glitchy?!"
Anti just rolled his eyes and let out a small huff.
"Nothing. I did nothing today"
Anti looked over at wilford. Wilford looks awfully happy today, anti never saw him this happy before. It kinda scared him in a way.
" wilford? Did something happe-"

" of course something happen!! This guy gots a nice hot date!"
Wilfored said while pointing at himself. Anti just snickers while dr.iplier just smiles brightly.
" who is it?" Anti asked, wilford jump on his feet holding his excitement in.

" it's Jameson! I ask him if he wanted to hang out later tonight. And he said yes!"

" that awesome wilford! I'm proud of you man!" Dr. Iplier yelled.
Anti just rolled his eyes and got up stretching his sore bones, he slowly walk out of the licking and down the hallway. He just felt lazy today he felt like doing something but he doesn't know what, usually in these days he always hung around with Marvin but he went with Jackie on this mission or some shit.  He suddenly got a idea, he smirk slightly and he glitched up to darks office. He was in front of the door, anti giggles softly and pushes the door open. Once he walk in and closed the door behind himself he saw dark at his desk writing something on the papers.

" what do you want anti?" Dark said not even looking up to look at anti. Dark already knew who it was, anti just strolled in and just look around.
" oh nothing. I'm just bored. I got nothing to do" anti said while sitting on top on darks desk. Dark sighed and looked up at anti, seeing the mischievous in his eyes.
" why bother me? I'm trying to work here" anti just shrugs and looks around the room, the room was big it had two couches siting in the middle of the room with a table between the couches. And some giant bookcases at the sides of the walls, Anti always wondered what's in them. Probably just history books and random novels, who knows. He look over at dark and watch him write some words onto papers, it looks boring honestly this guy dose this mostly everyday how is he not tired of it? Antis eyes glanced at dark face admiring him, Anti always wanted to run his hands on to darks fluffy hair, it looks really soft. Their not friends nor lovers, their enemies... more like enemies with benefits. Anti always wondered what if they dated, anti wouldn't mind that.

" stop staring at me" dark said, continuing with his writing.
" sorry" anti whispers and look away.

Anti grew bored again. He was about to leave when he got the best idea, he took a small glance at dark and saw he's focused on his work. He crouch down and went under the table, he sat between darks legs.

" anti what the are you doing?" Dark asked while looking down at him.
Anti just smirks and puts his head on to darks thigh, making eye contact with dark.
" keep doing you're work. I want to see  if you can keep your focus while I suck  your cock" anti said, already zipping darks pants off.