𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪

in which blue and green have a connection

ˑ༄ؘ

DIANA KEPT HER BLUE EYES TRAINED ON HARRY, hoping to meet his gaze throughout the entirety of breakfast.

"Di, are you even listening?" Diana reluctantly looked away from Harry, turning her attention to her friend.

"No sorry, what did you say" Diana tried to focus on her friend.

"I was trying to tell you that I think I have a date tonight!" Diana's eyes snapped away from Harry at Skye's words.

"Skye that's amazing! With who, and where? Tell me everything!" Diana's blue eyes lit up, a large smile overtaking her features.

"George Weasley, he's over there at the far table. I'm not sure what we're doing though, all he told me was to meet him outside the carriage at 8." As she spoke Skye's grey eyes drifted to the ginger boy, her heart fluttering as she watched him laugh with his friends.

"Oh Skye that's wonderful!" Diana gave a genuine smile feeling truly happy for her friend.

"I'm gonna go back to the carriage for classes, are you coming?" Skye pushed away her plate, climbing off the bench.

Diana sent another fleeing look at Harry, yearning to talk to him about the events from the night before. Unlike a majority of her friends, and everyone else for that matter. Diana wasn't angry with Harry for his name wounding up in the goblet. No. She was worried about him and how he was taking it, and she just wanted to make sure he was okay. She wasn't sure why or how, but despite only talking with the raven haired boy a few times she felt some sort of connection. What it was she wasn't sure, but every time her ocean blue eyes met his emerald ones she found herself never wanting to look away.

However, matter how much she longed to talk to Harry she knew being late to class, and getting detention would only make matters worse. And so she reluctantly slid out of her seat following Skye out of the room, sending one last fleeting glance over her shoulder at the green eyed boy, her heart giving a painful squeeze when she saw how close he was sitting with Hermione.

•••

"Diana is staring at you again." Harry looked up, scanning the room until he found the blonde laughing with one of her friends.

"I doubt it 'Mione, she probably hates me just like everyone else." Harry felt an odd feeling in his chest at his words. For the thought of Diana hating him genuinely pained him. Harry didn't understand why or how but ever since his eyes locked with hers, the blonde beauty was constantly in the back of his mind, and her eyes were the last thing he thought of before he went to sleep at night, and the first thing he thought of when he woke up each morning. She shouldn't matter this much to him, but she did. The two hardly knew each other, and yet he felt as if he would go to the ends of the earth for her should she ask him to.