New friend..

*In this story you both are 13*
Humming along to some music while you wrote a story at your kitchen table, you pondered on how your new life was going to turn out. You had moved to a new state about 2 months ago and you were still having mixed emotions about it. You had so many friends down in your hometown that you missed dearly, but you got to meet more family and your mother was happier than you have ever seen her in years. You had been living in a cabin in a Caravan park for 6 years but you and family were so excited to have an actual house. You finished your chapter and wandered into your room and layed on your bed. You moved in a couple days ago with your mum, and 2 sisters. You dad, unfortunatley was on a trip looking after family, and due to borders closing, couldnt make it to see the house, pick it out or move in yet. But you knew he would be home soon enough. You opened your phone and opened up Snapchat to see if anyone replied to your stories and messages. Big surpise... no one did. No one does. But its ok! You log out, turn off your phone and stand up. You decide to go outside and rollerskate for a bit, so you threw on your black roller skates, a long sleeve shirt, some overalls and head outside via the laundry door. You stood up, peeking across the fence. You saw a boy, about your age with brown hair and eyes, and the cutest face. He looked over and you quickly looked away. You had developed some sort of crush of him since you moved in. Conveniently your windows to your bedrooms were right opposite eachother, so he had caught you stairing a couple times. He also watched you move you bed and other room decorations in. You did a couple laps on the concrete befire sitting down for a quick break. You pulled out your phone and played some music while you did more laps. Feeling like someone was watching you, you tilted your head towards your cute neighbours window. Sure enough, he was looking right at you. You blushed, and he waved at you. Confused, you waved back as he opened your window.
"Hi! Im (crush name), i didnt recognise you so i was trying to remember if i had seen you. Sorry if that was creepy!" He giggled.
"Thats ok! My names y/n and i moved in a couple days ago." you replied, skating over to the fence.
"Oh really? Thats so cool! I also couldnt help notice you had rollerskates, and your really good!" He smiled, looking down at your rollerskates.
"Haha thank you so much i got them for christmas" you chuckled. You felt safe talking to him.
"So, listen. I was wondering if you had like snapchat or messages? So we could uh talk more?" He stuttered. You smiked, nervous as all heck.
"Uh yeah, one moment ill write it down!" You exclaimed, skating inside and into your room to write it on paper. You wrote you snapchat, and phone number ( or any other social idk)
And scooted back outside and passed it to him.
"Thank you! I have to go now but ill message you asap!!" He smiled.
"Oh ok! It was nice meeting you, message me when you need me!" You giggled, clearly overjoyed.
He turned away and walked back inside, and you sat down and took of your rollerskates.

this story is kinda about me with a fan fic sort of in there. I changed it up a bit because i have different ideas hehe