Red: A retelling {One-piece story) Completed!

Title: Red 

Inspirations: Versa Emerge/Retellings/Fairy tales.

Picture and Music: Are the feelings shown. 

Comments: There. 

“When night dies, the moon is reborn luminous into the sky, and  that is when they awaken ravenous  ..” 

I detested  them, ever since the slaughters. They were reckless and careless, dangerous. Feeding and going on leaving the dying to die in agony helpless. They left going on their own hungry impulses. Not caring of the life’s and loved they killed in the process. Creating a rampage at self-will. They were hideous and unbounded. I wasn’t the first to be effected.. They were infectious by nature.  It was their time to be the haunted to pay for the massacres and carnage. They are lone, loud and disgusting.. Animals.  

I was on a personal war with them. I shifted walked slowly cautious of my surroundings. Walking in the white downfall of snow. It was blinding but sorrowful and the tree’s were a striking contrast in hues of green.. Very tranquil, and then I stood listening to life breathing in sounds so quite only a owl could hear them sing. 

I inhaled smelling the cold as I complied with a sniffle. Noticing that I was been stalked, followed in the sudden darkness I entered fearless. Seeing its hypnotic eyes glowing mad and desperate, starving. I took it down in a blink as it attacked colliding in a low angry growl. It struggled with its fate and slowly collapsed and crumbled into itself. Dying, as I removed the blade with ease. Observing the sorry state of it, it was a youth left to fend for itself,  pitiful.  A bloodied mess left for my friends the black ravens.. 

I moved on stoically daring for another creature. Soon I finally arrived at the home. Warmly luminous lanterns welcomed any passing living thing interested to come forth.Before I even knocked  I saw that the door was already forced open. Odd, it sent shivers of awareness.  The home itself appeared seemingly normal. Decorated with self-sewn fingers and worked on by kind hands detailing webs in clothe. 

They had an artistes eyes painting the walls of scenes of the world that laid outside the windows.  The inside smelt of a meal being cooked, but something was amiss in its normalcy as if there was a struggle. As I entered yet another room, it was eerily silent and dark, Finding the bedroom finally I peeked in, seeing a shadow of her on the wall. I carefully walked in peering at her lingering soulless eyes, matted hair and gray skin with a wicked smile. 

I gave all the same pleasantries forwardly closing on her. I wasn’t fooled jumping on the bed I neared in breathing in its indecent scent. I turned on the monster in sheep’s clothing. It bared its white sharp teeth and hairy blood soaked fingers showing itself through the human disguise. 

“What have you done with her..?” I sneered balancing the reflective pure blade on its throat as it playfully licked its rough lips. 

“You’ve followed me here, I killed the distraction.” I uttered to myself not losing my sense of it being there before me. 

It had eaten the old women taking her soul and heart away inside its gut. Another the same as its counterpart shadows lurking in the oblivion, that is night. I pierced its neck nicking it so I showed a threat. It rushed at me or attempted too but I pulled it  against the wall furious of its wickedness. It was evil in every shape, and form of the word. 

“I love you, I always have, you were mine once.” It hollows overly sickening sweet, morphing into my beloveds kind charming voice. I ram it back harder.  

I didn’t hesitate, it was playing me for a worthless girl fooled by false emotions.  I plunged  the blade in silting its filthy matted throat to ribbons. I smiled on as it contorted and shrieked madly enraged and defiant turning and twisting into its true mutilated form, beastly. It growled violently shaking trying to go into a predator form. I released the crimson sword from its place letting it bleed onto itself. Descending I arched a arrow on its beating heart stilling it from breathing. It suffocated, dying on its own revel to me. 

I lurked downcast kneeling at eye level to stare into its marble blacken eyes. They were going soft with realization that this was to be its end. 

“What is your name..” It madly bellowed as I exhaled exasperated I gave it my  mercy and humanility    Something those of its kind never offered us. 

“I am as roses are colored, quick as wind, and  quite as death. I am nothing more than.. Stained. And thus Red is my name, and I am not as heartless as you wolf. But I do seek retribution. From your forsaken kind.”  I muttered coldly. 

It laughed at that coughing on itself. It was bitter slowly coming to an end. I glanced at its fur soft tangled with hints of brown and gray. I patted it gently and with that it was dead grasping onto my soaked cloth once more. I was gone before its eyes even closed for the very last time. It was sleeping with the others.. I was witness to murder and malice. I will get my vengeance for their sins.. I will be their killer in  a rouge of scarlet.  

I pulled my hood up concealing my eyes from mysterious strangers and walked on..

The Ending! 

Authors Reader: Well hello if you haven’t figured it out this is a retelling of Little red riding hood, or Little Red Cape..Art is by:JerryCai.   I was always enchanted with the story and someday I think it could become a very dark movie. Well here’s my Q and Your (A) 1. What did you of course over all think of this..? 2. What did you think of the music and pictures (Cover and main picture) 3. If there was any fairy tale story.. Which would you retell..? Once again thank you dear reader.. Goodbye!