1| She just a tool

You saw nothing, nothing but that loneliness that has always accompanied you. Before that you lived alone outside, because of your frightening supernatural power your parents had abandoned you to your fate. You were on the brink of death when koyo Ozaki, an executive of the port mafia reached out to you, this meeting allowed you to find a roof or sleep and food, but nothing was more important to the mafia than your extremely rare power, which you are not able to control.

During an exercise, you suddenly lost control of your mind and your power took over your reason. You then massacred an entire unit, to stopped you , you rubbed death and you were subsequently locked in a dark room, no external light was granted to you.

you could hear that shocking voice behind you every day.The author of these words was a man named Akutagawa. You had heard his first name when he left the room where you were, inert. The feeling of being alive was no longer. This room was like death, bitter.

You were in this room torturing people, no matter how old they were, for various reasons and forced to activate your power to kill them. You have only vague memories of those moments.

"Oh, are you awake now?" a confident female voice wakes you from your sleep, you try to move your body, but you are tied to the bed in which you are.

"Don't try to move, I'm sorry but for our safety we had to tie you up, you're a port mafia, so dangerous."

without placing a word, you were looking at the room around you, you had not seen the outside for a while.

"my name is Yosano, I am the agency nurse, you have tried to attack us but we have captured you, do not try to revolt you because you are not the only one here to possess abilities."

a silence crossed the room. Yosano took a chair and laid it at the foot of your bed.

...

''tsh- You really have nothing to say to me? It's boring"

The mafia has always trained us for this kind of situation, the main rule and never to reveal any information about it. Then you remain silent waiting for your judgment. You didn't feel afraid or anxious, you were empty.

"Can you tell me your name? Why did the port mafia attack us? "

Yosano was trying to gather information about you, but you stay silent, staring blankly, staring at the ceiling with no visible emotions.

"Well, you probably don't want to tell us anything about it, in this case it's no longer my business." She walked to the door and then left for a while. meanwhile, you were looking out the window at the sky that you hadn't seen since you came out of this room, the warmth of the sun was felt on your white clothes, and it was not unpleasant. What days have we been, how long have I been here ? Your thoughts were stopped when you heard the door open, the voice of several people was noticeable.

"She's wake-up but she doesn't answer any of my questions"

-We're going to have to move fast, we've already got to fix the place and go and apologize to the neighborhood for the noise, we have to stick to the usual plan.

-It's always easier when the hostage is cooperative. But good for both of us, it should be fine.

The door opened wide, you saw two men entering the room, the first held a notebook in his hands, he had hair in a ponytail and glasses, the other wore a long beige coat, with matching trousers, he was tall and had brown hair.

He both approaches you, one seemed very calm and did not feel at all oppressed by the situation, the other did not make this impression at all. The man with the bezel started talking. "Well, you're going to spit out everything you know about this mission and your identity, and then we'll hand you over to the police who will take care of you"