𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮

𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 & 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁

The Scooby Gang had kept their distance, they were too scared to even look at the Orignal Mother in any way

The Scooby Gang had kept their distance, they were too scared to even look at the Orignal Mother in any way. All, except for Alaric. Lucifer wanted Sam to agree to be his vessel which was why Sam and Dean had left hunting for sometime. Michael on the other hand was looking for Dean. Two archangels looking for their vessels but they couldn't find anything. Nothing at all. That was until one of Lucifer's demons had caught word of the Mikaelson family having four more additions. A woman, and three men. Two of them which fit Sam and Dean's descriptions to a t. So, for the first time in millenniums the two brothers worked together to find the Winchester brothers and get their vessels. But, it wasn't as easy as they thought it would be.

Family night was a must in the Mikaelson household. No one would dare to miss the day. If you would've told anyone who knew the Mikaelson family that the Mikaelson's had movie night every Friday, they would've laughed in your face. But now, it was a real thing. Rhaenyra would bake and cook all kind of recipes and snacks before midday so they could all catch up on the best movies and tv shows. It annoyed her to no end when Dean, Kol and Rebekah chose game of thrones. If they weren't her children she swore she would've strangled them in their sleep. While watching the last season of the show Rhaenyra felt a powerful presence. "Did that even happen in your time?" Dean asked but when they didn't hear a reply, they turned to see where there mother was supposed to be sitting just to find an empty seat and their mother nowhere in sight.

Rhaenyra was sneaking around and was thankful she had master the invisibility power, or else she would be in trouble. She found the source of the power. Two men stood looking around. She couldn't quiet read their minds. She could only see glimpses and small pieces of their memories. She knew they were brothers. "I'm telling you Michael, they're here" the men in the suit said. "Look, Lucifer we need to find them and soon" as soon as Michael said Lucifer, she knew they were the archangels who had been following Sam and Dean for years because they were their vessels. "They'll agree. I promise you they will" Michael said to his brother. Rhaenyra scoffed. 'Over my dead body' she thought to herself. Michael could swear someone was watching them. He could feel the gaze. "Someone is watching us" he said randomly. Lucifer they decided to see if it was true. He couldn't see anything but like his brother he could feel someone's gaze on him. "Let's go" he said to his older brother, and in a blink they were gone.

Rhaenyra rushed home where she could hear her children's worried voices. "She doesn't just disappear!" she heard Klaus yell at his hybrids. She walked in. "Relax, Nik. I'm here" Klaus quickly turned to his mother and engulfed her in a hug.