Chapter 1

Warning: I do not own yandere simulator, I only own Aka

"What are you doing Aka?! School starts in 15 minutes, you can't be writing this early! Save it for this afternoon after school." An older woman called from the door way to her daughters bedroom.

   Aka, continued to chew one the pencil and look back into the computer.

Aka: POV

   Despite what mother thinks, I really am not writing. I'm looking up more information about Akademi High. Better to be prepared then not too.

   I don't remember everything about the game, the only other thing I have was the notes I wrote when I was younger. I didn't want to forget anything about my life so I documented everything I could.

   Not everything was detailed, hence the lack of information about the game, yandere simulator.  

   What I do know from my notes is that it is a horror game. Setting: akademi high school, and the main character is a young female who would do anything to get the person she loves, like murder.

   Unfortunately since the names were Japanese, and I was American, I didn't bother remember.  Or write it down.

   What I do know is that the yandere is female and her love interest is a bookworm. The bookworm for whatever reason has a lot of love interests in various clubs.

   I completely forgot about this game from my past life, if it wasn't for the schools name sounding formally I probably would have never known.

"Good thing the school is a five minute walk away then." Okay, I might still be salty.

   They didn't even listen to me when I tried to make excuses to not go to this school. I don't even need to go, I already have a job.

"Are you still upset about it? I thought we talked about this." She said in a agitated tone. I know I annoyed her enough, but I really can't get over it so easily.

    I was a bit of a pushover in my last life, but it seems harder to let go in this one. Maybe it's because of the way I died.

"You talked. I didn't, so what do you think." I asked in a low voice, knowing if I raised my voice my point would be ignored all together.

    "I'm leaving. I have... school, remember." I said grabbing my bag and walking off. Fighting the urge to knock my shoulder into hers. My mother didn't say anything and just continue to the kitchen.

   Spineless. Stupid. Yell at me or something, don't just ignore ever f-cking problem. It exists even if you pretends it doesn't.

   Getting outside, I took a deep breath in and out. Then I ran towards to school, mentally going over my survival checklist.

   I turned around the street corner only to bump into someone and fall at an odd angle.

   The concrete ripped the skin of my left knee open. The pain caused tears to pool in my eyes. Hey! I'm not a baby I've just always been sensitive to pain.

   "Are you okay?" The voice, of the person you assumed you bumped into called out.

  Looking up you see a boy with black shaggy hair, and a uniform that matched yours. He looks tall. His eyes are black as well.

   "It hurts a lot. So, umm no. I'm not really." I said, trying to stand only to fail and almost fall again if it wasn't for the teen beside you.

   You leaned again him for physical support.

   "Can you help me? We have the same uniform, so we must go to the same school right. I just need to get to the infirmary, Please." It didn't hurt to say please, it's polite. Especially when asking for favor.