The Return

DISCLAIMER : ALL THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO MARVEL COMICS 

Before I start the story I must clarify that this universe which I am reacting to is mirror multiverse of marvel comics, the universe which I am reacting to will be 616. There are things which will not go according to cannon. This 616 universe is a post King in Black world. There will be various changes in storyline as compared to original storylines.

"Talking"-in comics

'Thinking' - in comics

"Talking"-in theatre

'Thinking' in theatre

[Location]

{POV}

From The Eyes Of Uatu the Watcher 

Chapter 1:The Return

[On Moon]

A Tall Figure who wore Blue colored robe like clothing stood on the Blue Area of Moon. He was anxious and nervous, his face had serious ,tense and conflicted expression.

'There Shall Come A Reckoning'  He thought

He started pacing and thought   

'I can stop this but I have a policy of non-interference and I can't change it. But then I have the resources and power to stop this manslaughter if I do not do anything the whole multiverse may as well be at risk. I think this time I have to break my vow and for change help in saving the world.'

He came to a halt.

'I should now for key players in the wars. There's She-Hulk , Mephisto and ....Spider-Man . She-Hulk is doing fine , Mephisto seems to be plotting against someone and there is Spider-Man who still  needs more powers to win in reckoning wars or to stop it. Spider-Man still has time before he can attain the powers of Anansi and Web of Life and Death.'

'I need to make Spider- Man more powerful but in his present condition he can't bond to enigma force again. Well ,He can get more powerful due to tantric energy and chaotic energy. But Spider-Man will not give up his code of not killing which leaves only tantric energy. For harnessing tantric energy , he has to have multiple sexual partners. But having multiple sexual partners is frowned upon by human society and Spider-Man did not strike me as a man who would willingly have multiple partners.'

'Well now I have to take it in my own hands.'

The figure went near a device and started a device.

This figure was none other than Uatu the Watcher

[4 Yancy Street]

Johnny was spending time with his nephews and nieces in the newly formed headquarters. Johnny thought what led him to babysitting duty.

'Alicia and Ben went on a date. Reed and Sue were taking alone time. They really needed alone time since they had been divorced. The divorce process went smoothly they still continued to be friends which was great.'