Ch 1.

Note: I do not own The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Warning this fanfic is a little dark 😋

———————————————————————

My name is kusuo Saiki. I am 7 years old now. And I'm am an ordinary child, well at least that that's what the people here tell me. I've been stuck in this place for a long time now, mostly in this room with this thing with a red blinking light around my neck. The only times i'm aloud to leave this room is when they take me to do different things. Experiments. I don't remember much on how i got here, all i knows is that it's my brothers fault.

I sat in the corner of the room. It was a medium sized room and mainly white and everything was solid. It had a one way window that i couldn't see out of from my side. It was silent other than the buzzing of the lights. I remember when i was able to hear thoughts. Everyone's. I can't anymore tho for some reason, and i believe it's from the thing around my neck.

The door of the room opened and a man with a white lab coat entered.

"Kusuo, it's time to leave the room." He said.

I stood up slowly and walked over. I didn't like leaving the room.

The man put his hand out for me to hold. I took hold and he guided me across the white hauls and into a room. The room had machines that beeped and there were wires and a table. There were a few more people with coats on in the room.

"Please go lay down on the table kusuo." The man said.

I hopped up on the table laying down. The people in coats strapped me down by the arms and legs. They then attached the wires to the sides of my head.

I looked up to see a strange machine over top of me. One of the people with coats flipped a switch and the machine above me started to turn on a move around. A laser came from the machine as it moved. It landed on the middle of my left hand. The laser turned off for a second. A sudden wave of fear hit me. Then a blast came from the machine blowing a hole in the middle of my hand.

I let out a blood curdling scream and i tried to get up but i was strapped down. The room shook and some things floated up from their positions. The people in coats wrote in there notes as i screamed, blood pouring from my left hand.

I pulled and pulled on the straps until they snapped. I got up quickly from my table holding my hand tight to my chest. One of the people in coats jumped to grab me but i used my psychokinesis to throw the table in the way. I turned to run for the door but fell to the ground in pain shooting from my neck. The thing around my neck shot a electric shock threw out my body from the push of a button.

It would stop and i'd try to catch my breath before the button was pressed again and i'd tense up in agony. And finally i passed out.

I woke up in the room. It was colder then usual. I sat up, but i winced in pain from my hand. I looked down at it. It had now been wrapped in bandages. I held it as i stood up and looked around.

I hated it here. I hated everyone here.

The door opened and in walk a women with a tray of food.

I hated everyone here, except for her.

"Hi Kusuo, I have some food for you." She smiled. "How are you feeling? That last test was pretty rough huh."

She set the food down in front of me. I think she only had one purpose here, and that was to care for me. I didn't know her name, i don't know anyone's name here. But her smile reminded me of my mom.