[One shot]

The laughter of the duo echoed through the small VC, both watching the #small-community chat was going fast, but not as fast as #cult-talk.

The boy with the red, dyed hair chuckled as their eyes followed the movement of the chat, watching the chaos that unfold, bursting out laughing and wheezing, "DREAM SHEERAN??" His voice was high as they wheezed.

Bonk              today at 4:20

Their laughter calmed down, "What about a kith?" The pinkette asked, eyes on the chat, Cherry just laughed slightly, "Sure, I'll give you a kith" they chuckled awkwardly, watching chat as Bonk kept posting screen shots from earlier conversations, ...

Their laughter calmed down, "What about a kith?" The pinkette asked, eyes on the chat, Cherry just laughed slightly, "Sure, I'll give you a kith" they chuckled awkwardly, watching chat as Bonk kept posting screen shots from earlier conversations, mostly quotes from Blue out of context.

"Well, what's your plans-" Cherry was cut off by Blue laughing, his eyes quickly went to where her eyes were, spotting the Cherry x Blue fanart that Bonk made, "At least it's not gacha??" Cherry chuckled as Blue laughed, deciding to type in chat.

Cherry    today at 4:22
Jesus me daddy  😫🥵

"WHAT?" Blue yelled, making them quickly delete his message, "I WAS GONNA SAVE THAT-" Blue huffed as Cherry wheezed, losing breath by the moment.

They watched chat, watching as shipping happened, "WH- YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME??" Cherry gasped in fake hurt, "NO, NO, I WOULD NEVER-" Blue laughed, "MMM, BONK CAN MAKE ME FOOD THO AND CALLING ME MAMACITA??" Cherry rose the bar, "NOO. CHERRY, NO, BACK TO THE BASEMENT. CHERRY-" Blue started, "YOU'RE CHEATING  ON ME WITH DANNY PHANTOM??" Cherry cried out, covering mouth to try stop his laughter, "NO, NO, NOW GO BACK TO THE ATTIC-" Blue tried as they watched chat closely .

Blue   today at 4:27

Cherry.
Muah

Cherry    today at 4:27

Muah

They wheezed, watching as Bonk was spamming,

Bonk   today at 4:28

Drop the @  mamacita

Bonk     today at 4:29

Drop the @  mamacita

Toe     today at 4:30
Bonk..

Bonk  today at 4:30

Blueberrixi
bonkponk