𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟮

𝗕𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱

𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆

Serenity waited patiently for all the football players to rush on the field. Times like this made her happy. She has always loved football and watching her best friends play. She felt excitement whenever she saw the players pick up the ball.

Asher ran. Ran towards the field. Wanting to feel the turf under his cleats. Other than with serenity, the field was his happy place. As he jumped onto the field he closed his eyes. Leaning his head toward the blazing sun. Soaking in the warm energy.

Serenitys eyes wandered between Asher and Spencer. She could feel the tension as he stepped foot into ashers territory. She knew that those two will never be on the same page. Possibly ruining there chances at winning a game.

"Hey serenity" a voice boomed next to her, "hey mom" serenity smiled, "you scared the living shits outta me" she held her heart, "language" Laura reminded her.

"You never come to practice mom, why are you here?" serenity asked, focused on the field, "had to tell your dad something. Then have to head back home, you staying to watch?" Laura gathered her bag, "Jordan can take me home" serenity broke her stare and looked up at her mom, "ok, I love you" her mom called as she walked away.

"Woah" Asher and Jordan bumped hips, "better get comfortable there" asher pointed the football at Spencer, expecting a reaction, "ash stop being a dick" serenity yelled toward him, rolling her eyes along

"Fine" asher mumbled, walking away from the Crenshaw boy, Spencer watched him walk away, thinking about anything

An hour later

"We're home" Jordan yelled, running up the stairs, "hey sweetie" Laura smiled as serenity walked into the kitchen, "hey mom, what's for dinner?" serenity asked, grabbing a soda out of the fridge, "sushi" Laura smiled, "that you bought" Olivia entered the room, "Olivia" her mom groaned

"Just speaking the truth" Olivia shrugged, "serenity come with me" Olivia pulled serenity up the stairs, "girl I can walk myself" Olivia let go of her as they entered Olivia's room, "what" serenity asked, "I think I have a crush" Olivia sighed

"Hold up" serenity turned away from Olivia's closet, "the Olivia Baker finally has a crush? I've been waiting for this moment" serenity shrieked, "serenity, Layla likes him too" Olivia added, "its the Crenshaw boy isn't it?" serenity crossed her arms, "why do you call him that?"